2010 Charleston Fall Nationals Race Annnouncement

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see everyone..we will be asking that everyone check in prior to putting a boat in open water. And be checked in by Thursday to help finalize the heat sheets prior to Friday am. Anybody coming early in week to the race? This will be a fast pace race and as one of the pit bosses and there will be "No Mercy"....you all will have your heat sheets. (I will update race list in next day or so) CMB members have planned well for this race and we want it to be fun too..so don't forget the "Redneck Pool Party" that Me Time and I are hosting..we need to try to get a head count for food and will be asking for a $5.00 donation to help with that. I will be posting a list of the Redneck Games this weekend for you all to sign up for and the grand prize is a Brand New Boat. We have lots of other stuff in store for ya'll too...this will take place after the Sat. racing at the field next to the RV parking area..Redneck clothing will be important as we will be judging that. See ya at the pond.. jj
Great..I will have your tatoo's....jj

Jeni.......I have my clothes ready but just to remind you of our conversation in Hobart, I'll need my tatoos. You choose the appropriate one(s) :)

Rick

Can't wait to see everyone..we will be asking that everyone check in prior to putting a boat in open water. And be checked in by Thursday to help finalize the heat sheets prior to Friday am. Anybody coming early in week to the race? This will be a fast pace race and as one of the pit bosses and there will be "No Mercy"....you all will have your heat sheets. (I will update race list in next day or so) CMB members have planned well for this race and we want it to be fun too..so don't forget the "Redneck Pool Party" that Me Time and I are hosting..we need to try to get a head count for food and will be asking for a $5.00 donation to help with that. I will be posting a list of the Redneck Games this weekend for you all to sign up for and the grand prize is a Brand New Boat. We have lots of other stuff in store for ya'll too...this will take place after the Sat. racing at the field next to the RV parking area..Redneck clothing will be important as we will be judging that. See ya at the pond.. jj
Jeni.......I have my clothes ready but just to remind you of our conversation in Hobart, I'll need my tatoos. You choose the appropriate one(s) :)

Rick
Man that needs tatoos?? We are working on a Branding Iron that says RS-101 or UFO Hydro`s. Take your Pick?? Won`t wash off @ 1200Degrees.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to tune those Boats Boys for Charleston....... Thats right double check that pipe length. Is that all the prop you can pull?? Better call Andy one more time..... & Go by Otto`s & make a Deposit on the Fuel Bill for those 15-16 twins to race??? Leave your excuses @ Home...... Time to tighten up your Boat sxit & Prepare to.... Get It On.

Open water starts in 2 weeks so get your game in gear like Joe says.

If you want to watch a race go like clockwork, running over 210 heats in 3 days, 2 retrieve boats, the get ready heat already checked in while the current heat is running, and the get get ready heat is being been checked in, then watch the Fall Nationals race on MeTime and see how it is done. We are not waiting to check in heats after the current heat is finished. It is already done. When the launch dock is cleared the next heat starts. And we run heats with 6-8 boats in them. There is just no time to run small boat heats. We move the race at a good pace and our ace CD, Randy Premo, moves the race along at a very good clip.

Some admin notes will be published this weekend for all as assistance in coming to the race.

tuning up this weekend at the d-12 hagerstown race. going for the season championship in b hydro B) .

YUPall that ..thrashing again ...had all summer ...thrashing again !! More fuel through the Twin this weekend ..waiting on props .....Gonna be a big time ...just don't let Nub near the retrieve boats !!!! :)

YUPall that ..thrashing again ...had all summer ...thrashing again !! More fuel through the Twin this weekend ..waiting on props .....Gonna be a big time ...just don't let Nub near the retrieve boats !!!! :)
Nub has to wear a life vest at our pond..the water is over his head....lol

thrashing is the understatement of the day! everything i own has gone down :angry: if i quit my job and don't sleep, i should be ready.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

thrashing is the understatement of the day! everything i own has gone down :angry: if i quit my job and don't sleep, i should be ready.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Hang in there laddie, it only gets worse.
laugh.gif

suicide hot line, this is RAY, BANG. helloooooo.....

Good job ray, why don't you just load the gun for me :blink:

see ya in a few <_<

More exciting if you soak yourself in nitro and stick your gold capped teeth on the glowbie, ....just saying

More exciting if you soak yourself in nitro and stick your gold capped teeth on the glowbie, ....just saying
Wow..I like to see that! We won't need the bon fire at the Redneck Pool Party...we will just light up Tim....lmao....LIVE "redneck" entertainment.....love ya Tim!

Latest posts

Back