2010 Charleston Fall Nationals Race Annnouncement

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

After a stellar 2009 Fall Nationals race, the Charleston Model Boaters (CMB) club is pleased to host the 2010 Fall Nationals from October 8-10 at our fabulous facility at John's Island, SC. This is a 3 day race starting Friday at 8 am and will run until Sunday. The 2009 race had 309 nitro, gas and tunnel boats entered and we expect a sellout again in 2010. Please do not delay in sending in your entry and payment is required with the mail in entry . The race entry flyer is attached. Jeni Johnson is the POC for the race entries for this race - yes, I get a reprieve for this race - YES!!

MeTime Productions is planning on doing the race broadcast for the race again for the CMB club. The 2009 broadcast was watched by many viewers all over the world and with the pre-race interest with the 2010 being generated, the 2010 broadcast will be quite high.

In addition, the twin rigger challenge competition race between the top 3 nitro and top 3 gas twins from the heat racing portion will square off for a one heat challenge for the title of twin rigger champion. Ross Medina is the 2009 defending champion.

CMB 2010 Charleston Fall Nationals Entry Form.doc

Attachments

• CMB 2010 Charleston Fall Nationals Entry Form.doc
    49 KB · Views: 244
i have a twin Modified gas catamaran can i run it in the open offshore ??

just currious once i get confirmation if i can run it or not ill send my entry in.

thanks

i have a twin Modified gas catamaran can i run it in the open offshore ??

just currious once i get confirmation if i can run it or not ill send my entry in.

thanks

Open offshore is open, as long as it meets the offshore hull requirements as noted in the IMPBA rulebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there going to be Stock mono class. I know you have had that class in prior years?

There was never a stock mono class offered. Last year we had the open stock class (any hull) at the behest of the D12 guys but we dropped it as we are D13 and have too many classes already (26) being offered. Last year was the only time we offered that class.

How come there is no sport D tunnel???????? 2complete heats at WTC and most of them would be at your race?????. Ill sponser... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Is there going to be Stock mono class. I know you have had that class in prior years?

There was never a stock mono class offered. Last year we had the open stock class (any hull) at the behest of the D12 guys but we dropped it as we are D13 and have too many classes already (26) being offered. Last year was the only time we offered that class.
John,

I sent my registration as you requested. Jim Twisted my arm after you spoke to him at the N.C. race. nitro twin, scale, and sport gas. Still got the old yellow PI for the sport class. Hope to get something a bit faster by season end. All those Corbins will kick my butt if I don't.

John,

I sent my registration as you requested. Jim Twisted my arm after you spoke to him at the N.C. race. nitro twin, scale, and sport gas. Still got the old yellow PI for the sport class. Hope to get something a bit faster by season end. All those Corbins will kick my butt if I don't.
John, great to hear your coming, one of the best races of the season.
cool.gif
cool.gif

John,

How many Corbins does it take to beat one Finch??? :blink:

Dick

John,

OUTSTANDING!! I got Dickie and Jim in mycorner last weekend and they promised to twist or break your arm to come. Glad it did not get broken. Ray has it right, one of the best shows of the entire year. And the entries are starting to flood in too. Don F was the first non-club member to enter so he is charged to come too!

We are filling out our entry forms and have a question.

What is LSG Classic Thunderboat?

New motors are being prepared for along with several sets of CNC Stainless 9.0 Cup Parabolic Rake Mercury ET copy props .. can't wait for this race !!!!!!
smile.gif

Well Foley

I made a call and had the "Quicksilver" Props sent over. Last time I drive those it was 13 on GRAFFRIG!!

I will be going 13 Again!!! B) B) :p

New motors are being prepared for along with several sets of CNC Stainless 9.0 Cup Parabolic Rake Mercury ET copy props .. can't wait for this race !!!!!!
smile.gif
Tom, haha

We need to get out more and drink....................... :lol:

Name the time and place Joe !! Actually the ET cut from Mercury is a modified " Chopper 2 " that seems to work miracles on many HP boats . Rich Junker of Leading Edge Propellers is doing a Hybrid cut on a Chopper profile that is awesome for Drag racing and general "Lake Racing " and cruising .

282dcpl.jpg

Latest posts

Back