2010 Charleston Fall Nationals Race Annnouncement

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well my offshore cat will be ready Joe Warren its gonna be fun. Tom i have my sights on you my friend im watching you. Tim .40 is to small for that bigg head of yours umm lets try some 25mm high heat sable rounds that will get the job done LOL.

Cant wait to get there drink,race and have fun....

JCR

PS : Jeni you gona have my shirt ready ?????????????

thrashing is the understatement of the day! everything i own has gone down :angry: if i quit my job and don't sleep, i should be ready.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
If you stayed off IW you could get it all done!!!!!!!!

Already making excuses for the race, you pansy...

well my offshore cat will be ready Joe Warren its gonna be fun. Tom i have my sights on you my friend im watching you. Tim .40 is to small for that bigg head of yours umm lets try some 25mm high heat sable rounds that will get the job done LOL.

JCR

Which one...your personal one, the 2010 Fall National one or "I survived the Redneck Pool Party" one....lol.....jj

Jeni....Take me out of gas tunnel. I've been sick since tuesday and there is no way I'll have the new one done in time.

thrashing is the understatement of the day! everything i own has gone down :angry: if i quit my job and don't sleep, i should be ready.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
If you stayed off IW you could get it all done!!!!!!!!

Already making excuses for the race, you pansy...
Tell him Randy ...he's the only guy on here before me in the morning !!!!!!

JCR

Which one...your personal one, the 2010 Fall National one or "I survived the Redneck Pool Party" one....lol.....jj
who said he's gonna survive?

JCR

who said he's gonna survive?

I am a nurse so it is my moral duty to keep everyone alive to race on Sunday...

Yes Jeni my personal one. I'm a combat lifesaver also I can help the wounded but If it's Tim ummm we can make an exception lol.

Robin I have survived 4 1/2 years in combat in Iraq ummm that's all illsay about survival my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Jeni my personal one. I'm a combat lifesaver also I can help the wounded but If it's Tim ummm we can make an exception lol.

Robin I have survived 4 1/2 years in combat in Iraq ummm that's all illsay about survival my friend.
julian, we're not talking about iraq. we're talking about the atwells & friends at a party!!!!! rotsa ruck, charlie.

JCR

Julian your going to crap your pants before the 1st lap... somebody bring the diapers. You may be down a lap for a diaper change?? Careful what you ask for....We Guarantee a full spray off the transom........going by...... WO or WAO is just the way we like it...... :blink: :lol: Prop UP your going to need it !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of messing the fruit o loomys....

Joe, ya better be ready in Offshore, Hearl has a handle on the Lander Engineering Cat.

That beast is STRONG!

Old yeller is on the shelf. He is BACK IN BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Well put in a foxhole at the end of the drivers stand for Jules, any boat that is over GETS IT!!!!!!!!!

? boats over, paint the target. 7.62 FMJ

Gene's 40 mono looked good, as did Tommy's 'Ducer big block.

I would be disappointed if you boys did not bring something? But..... Got a few bullets of my Own.....Better bring the BIG props..... Here Kitty Kitty..........smell what the 44 Seaducer has for you...... :blink: :huh:

Latest posts

Back