2010 Charleston Fall Nationals Race Annnouncement

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Using the racer list Jeni posted last week, and running the numbers, it appears that there are 57 heats now needed per round, making 228 heats for the race. Plus the twin rigger final and any runoffs. If we get a lot of cancellations, then that number comes down. The target time to finish up on Sunday is by 3pm (always been that), time to allow the out of state racers to get home hopefully by midnight. We surely will have our hands full for this race. If all works well, we may be able to pull it off.
Wasn't this race planned over The Columbus Day holiday so people are off on Monday and it makes their trip easier?

Let's get y it I can't wait. Hey we can put glow sticks and race at night if we have to lol. This race will e the best ever and I know CMB Club will pull it off. I'll help If needed also.
Great idea Julian..everyone bring glow sticks so we can race in the dark if we have too...if we don't use them to race with we can use them at our REDNECK POND party........lol

He'll yeah I'll bring some chem lights for the race and we can use them for the redneck party I'm bringing the vodka and don ferrette is bringing the martini mixer and everything else it is what it is. Drinks on the wild man Julian lol.

He'll yeah I'll bring some chem lights for the race and we can use them for the redneck party I'm bringing the vodka and don ferrette is bringing the martini mixer and everything else it is what it is. Drinks on the wild man Julian lol.
Hey, I'll drink with you Julian! Oh yeah..........Blaise

Guys this looks like the race they will be talking about for years. we the racers need to do our part to help the charlston club pull it off that means to keep from getting your feelings hurt BE READY! KNOW WHAT HEAT YOU ARE IN! they will give out heat sheets at sign in. BE READY IN THE GET READY do not wait for the pit boss to try and find you.You go and find the pit boss and let him know you are ready. if you jump in a retrieve boat remember fast out slow in I do not see the CD waiting for rollers to dye down with this many heats to run. NO ARGUEING ON THE STAND if you you have an issue wait till the heat is over then plead your case. I personaly am really looking forward to this race I see some OLD names that have not raced for several years Showers,Bass and others lets have FUN and watch some of the best raceing we have seen in a long time.

Later Gator

Last edited by a moderator:
The name of this race should be known as THE BIG SHOW !!!!

Numbers wise we have by far the most racers, boats and the CMB are well equipped for the turnout. I am proud they ask me to help, and to make this the event we know it will be.

I need to do over 160 heats the first 2 days.

That way Sunday it is round 4, runoffs, raffle and trophy presentation. Doug and Kerry, along with Mudbug and a host of others will make the live feed a fun time.

We are going to burn 2 full days of daylight and make Sunday easy street.

I can't wait.

LET THE SMACK TALK BEGIN.......... :D

Premo

Tunnel Boat Mafia is comming really deep to SC this year we gonna take out the competition. This is Like the daytona 500 of Rc Boat racing towards the end of the year. Be ready and expect really good racing.

Mr Premo call me when you get a break.

The name of this race should be known as THE BIG SHOW !!!!

Numbers wise we have by far the most racers, boats and the CMB are well equipped for the turnout. I am proud they ask me to help, and to make this the event we know it will be.

I need to do over 160 heats the first 2 days.

That way Sunday it is round 4, runoffs, raffle and trophy presentation. Doug and Kerry, along with Mudbug and a host of others will make the live feed a fun time.

We are going to burn 2 full days of daylight and make Sunday easy street.

I can't wait.

LET THE SMACK TALK BEGIN.......... :D

Premo
YOU ARE.... ON THE CLOCK!

Can't wait to see everyone..we will be asking that everyone check in prior to putting a boat in open water. And be checked in by Thursday to help finalize the heat sheets prior to Friday am. Anybody coming early in week to the race? This will be a fast pace race and as one of the pit bosses and there will be "No Mercy"....you all will have your heat sheets. (I will update race list in next day or so) CMB members have planned well for this race and we want it to be fun too..so don't forget the "Redneck Pool Party" that Me Time and I are hosting..we need to try to get a head count for food and will be asking for a $5.00 donation to help with that. I will be posting a list of the Redneck Games this weekend for you all to sign up for and the grand prize is a Brand New Boat. We have lots of other stuff in store for ya'll too...this will take place after the Sat. racing at the field next to the RV parking area..Redneck clothing will be important as we will be judging that. See ya at the pond.. jj

:lol:

Can't wait to see everyone..we will be asking that everyone check in prior to putting a boat in open water. And be checked in by Thursday to help finalize the heat sheets prior to Friday am. Anybody coming early in week to the race? This will be a fast pace race and as one of the pit bosses and there will be "No Mercy"....you all will have your heat sheets. (I will update race list in next day or so) CMB members have planned well for this race and we want it to be fun too..so don't forget the "Redneck Pool Party" that Me Time and I are hosting..we need to try to get a head count for food and will be asking for a $5.00 donation to help with that. I will be posting a list of the Redneck Games this weekend for you all to sign up for and the grand prize is a Brand New Boat. We have lots of other stuff in store for ya'll too...this will take place after the Sat. racing at the field next to the RV parking area..Redneck clothing will be important as we will be judging that. See ya at the pond.. jj
I will be coming in on Wed. morning sometime ...def in for the Redneck Pool Party as long a s the pool is big enough to fit a fat New Yorker transplanted 27 years ago !!!! Ready to party with the best ( I'll give it my best shot !! )

:D :D:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to Charleston we will be there on tuesday evening....... Hopefully some of the club members will be stirring on wednesday. HATE to see John Finch not be making the trip. Was Looking forward to Hooking Horns in F Mono...... Great respect for you John! Just wanted to measure your F SEAUCER & rub some paint......

Back