CMB 2021 Fall Nationals Race Opening Up for Entries Wednesday August 11

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

I am posting the following information at the request of the CMB club leadership:

Race Dates are October 8-10, a 3 day race.

The RCRACINGEVENTS.COM race website will open up at 7PM ET, Wednesday, August 11, 2021 for general entries. Before you enter please ensure that you read all of the event details - here have been some changes made by the club and landowner. No mail entries are permitted, website entries with payment is required.

Let the fun begin.

Last edited:
I am posting the following information at the request of the CMB club leadership:

Race Dates are October 8-10, a 3 day race.

The RCRACING.COM race website will open up at 7PM ET, Wednesday, August 11, 2021 for general entries. Before you enter please ensure that you read all of the event details - here have been some changes made by the club and landowner. No mail entries are permitted, website entries with payment is required.

Let the fun begin.
Is it going to be listed on “RCRACINGEVENTS.COM or RCRACING.COM???

Nothing like post a big race 1 1/2 months before the race and people trying to make plans.This races should have been post 3-4 months ago so people could make plans.

John I only see D tunnel listed, is this correct ? No other outb classes offered

B Tunnel, Sport B Tunnel, D Tunnel, Open Tunnel and Gas/LSG Tunnel classes are offered and listed in the classes to enter. You may have skipped over them.

Last edited:
any potential for some FE classes or open classes being added? open twin?

Can someone also post the address of the lake?

The race site address is at the very top of the race info page. 1673 Fern Hill Dr., John's Island SC 29455. A link to a map is also there.

The race has 26 classes being offered, most all make it, and honestly there is no room for additional classes. Traditionally there are close to 200 heats to run and at some past races there were 208. That has been done many times but if bad weather (located in coastal South Carolina) comes in, and it does sometimes, the last thing desired is to reduce the race to 3 rounds. Very sorry.

The race site address is at the very top of the race info page. 1673 Fern Hill Dr., John's Island SC 29455. A link to a map is also there.

The race has 26 classes being offered, most all make it, and honestly there is no room for additional classes. Traditionally there are close to 200 heats to run and at some past races there were 208. That has been done many times but if bad weather (located in coastal South Carolina) comes in, and it does sometimes, the last thing desired is to reduce the race to 3 rounds. Very sorry.

Thanks John, no worries about adding classes. I would ask though if there are not enough twin gas and twin nitro riggers you combine classes and make it open twin.

John
On rcracingevent site paypal isn't loading up for me. Have tried twice on phone & on cpu now and it not loading up. If paypal will loadup from its site can I pay there. Paypal maybe having issues too

Back