2010 ODMBA 18th Annual Invitational, DIST 12 RACE #4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i made the BAD mistake of making my first race the last race of the season. i didn't think winter would EVER end. sound familiar, mike :rolleyes: ? the first person i met was ray sametz while waiting for the gates to open at hagerstown. he took me & travis under his wing. he & bob morton pitted for us, helped show us the ropes. the start of just 2 of the great many friendships i have made in this hobby. i don't need no doctor, i wanna STAY sick with this illness 'till i leave this earth ;) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Who loves ya baby, and I'll do it for the next guy, and the next guy.........thats what it all about.
wink.gif

Hey Robin, I see JR is on the roster. Excellant!!!

Finished my tunnel today....with three days to spare.

Attachments

• Woodstuff 30.jpg
    Woodstuff 30.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 0
i made the BAD mistake of making my first race the last race of the season. i didn't think winter would EVER end. sound familiar, mike :rolleyes: ? the first person i met was ray sametz while waiting for the gates to open at hagerstown. he took me & travis under his wing. he & bob morton pitted for us, helped show us the ropes. the start of just 2 of the great many friendships i have made in this hobby. i don't need no doctor, i wanna STAY sick with this illness 'till i leave this earth ;) .
Jerry Crowther and I made Haggerstown quite a few moons ago (mid 90's). I was just the other day playing a video of my 20 mono scalding the water at that race, it brought back good memories! Met Bob Morton and a bunch of great guys up there. Bob sure is one of the good guys! I have never had the pleasure of meeting Ray but he seems to be on the right set of tracks! keep up the good work Ray!

Last edited:
Jerry Crowther and I made Haggerstown quite a few moons ago (mid 90's). I was just the other day playing a video of my 20 mono scalding the water at that race, it brought back good memories! Met Bob Morton and a bunch of great guys up there. Bob sure is one of the good guys! I have never had the pleasure of meeting Ray but he seems to be on the right set of tracks! keep up the good work Ray!
bob & ray are cut from the same cloth, ron. 2 of the good guys, for sure. prolly why they race & pit together ;) .

Sniff, sniff, i'm feeling the :wub: Ok, let's cut the bulls#%t and get back on track!!!! Race is gonna be a huge test session for me, new head button and pipe on the 90 hydro. New pipe and prop on the Sport 40. New pipe on the 40 Shooter. " Lets get ready to rumble"
ohmy.gif
cool.gif
...... ==={}

FYI - Just got a call from Dick. He is going to split B/P-mono into separate classes since we have to run two rounds of heats anyway. The FE guys are bringing big props and extra fire extinguishers. B)

Sniff, sniff, i'm feeling the :wub: Ok, let's cut the bulls#%t and get back on track!!!! Race is gonna be a huge test session for me, new head button and pipe on the 90 hydro. New pipe and prop on the Sport 40. New pipe on the 40 Shooter. " Lets get ready to rumble"
ohmy.gif
cool.gif
...... ==={}
grumpy ol' fart :lol: :lol: . see ya friday!!

Does anyone know the names of the two gentleman who ran the Conquest in novice at the Capitol race? Anyone know if they will be attending the race this weekend??? They left a pit table in Centreville and I'm trying to return it to them.

Does anyone know the names of the two gentleman who ran the Conquest in novice at the Capitol race? Anyone know if they will be attending the race this weekend??? They left a pit table in Centreville and I'm trying to return it to them.
mike, give carl a shout, he should know.

Carl was the one who gave me the table and he didnt recall his name at that time. I didnt know if he submitted all the paperwork to the district after the race or chucked it. I just emailed him though. ;)

I got some Echo bar chain oil for the Tunnel. Hope thats good enough to get me through the weekend. I did grease the flex with Merc 2-4-C before I mounted the motor. I recieved a couple of Kris flex cable's also. Much better quality than the OS flex IMO.

See ya Friday!

This will be a history making event ... looking forward to meeting some great guys in person!

That would be great...Dick said the fetch boat won't be there till Fri though....

Back