2010 ODMBA 18th Annual Invitational, DIST 12 RACE #4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PFD's also.
wink.gif

Fun starts now, on my way to VA!!!!!

This messaged was texted WHILE DRIVING from a blackberry! Haha

Does anyone know the names of the two gentleman who ran the Conquest in novice at the Capitol race? Anyone know if they will be attending the race this weekend??? They left a pit table in Centreville and I'm trying to return it to them.
Chilli, Yes at least one of the guys will be here. His name is Herb Brakebill. He will not be running in Novice though. See you and John tomorrow! Carol

Thanks Carol

BTW - Great job keeping the entries updated online!!!

See you tomorrow.

Chilli

I just got here...Whoo Hoo! Red Roofin' it... :D

Robin should be here in town too...but I have not seen him yet...

-Kent

Last edited by a moderator:
got a LATE start. GOT A JOB!!! but had to go to leesburg to pee for them. i studied hard for the test, i passed. start work next week. i'm at jr.'s now, got here about 9. see ya at the pond in the AM :D ;) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesom Robbin!!! Congrats. Now we have to find a pond close by since you'll be passing my house every day. LOL

See you around 1pm.

I'll see you guys at the pond. I will not be racing my boats so buddy and dick can now sleep in peace lol.

See you guys there.

Julian

Very good racing this weekend you guys did a good job. It was fun seing everyone else again. Also putting 2 of my boats in the water was also fun.

Julian

WOW!!! What a great weekend for racing! :lol: Weather perfect, water great, and nice temperature for August. It was great to see old friends again and meet new ones. Hope everyone made it home OK. We want to thank everyone for coming and hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Alex and Josh Black . . . hope you guys stayed awake in school today! :blink: :blink: :blink:

It was also nice to see Julian back. Welcome home! :)

We'll see some of you at Greenbrier in a few weeks, then it's on to Charleston! :rolleyes:

Thanks again, Dick and Carol Loeb

Thanks for the hard work Dick and Carol put in prepping for this race. I know it was weeks worth of time. Thanks as well to James Beasley for his late night heat sheet work. The behind the scenes work put in would blow your mind! Had a great time this weekend. Thanks again to Dick and Carol for the hospitality! Mike Luszcz

Thanks to Dick, Carol, James, the rest of the OD crew and all the CD's. The gentleman who ran the retrieval boat all weekend gets special kudo's. He worked his arse off this past weekend.

Thanks to Dick, Carol, James, the rest of the OD crew and all the CD's. The gentleman who ran the retrieval boat all weekend gets special kudo's. He worked his arse off this past weekend.
That gentleman would be Justin Wray . . . and yes, he did a wonderful job. Thanks Justin! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I had a great time and would like to thank Dick and Carol as well. Dick has been a great help to me this year and the ODMBA members have been more than supportive in my efforts to run FE in the club.

Chuck

Thanks to Dick and Carol Loeb and all of the ODMBA club members for putting on another nice race. This was the first one I have been to in 7 years and the biggest turnout of all.Got to spend time with my friends, saw some old friends I haven't seen for a while and got to meet some new ones, too. I will have to say that I was most impressed with the electric boats! I was surprised with the number that showed up and had to watch whenever they were running. This is the wave of the future, people............... Mike Lusczc's laser-cut scale boats are the real deal! His attention to detail and craftsmanship is second to none. The Scale guys need to check out his stuff.

Bought a $20 string of raffle tickets...........didn't win anything but one of my own turn fins............second time this has happened this year............something needs to change!

Dick Tyndall

Thanks Dick and Carol and the ODMA club. It was a great race,great weather conditions,four heats, and I got home in time to get a full nites sleep. Thats a well run race. Sorry Buddy for bunping into you, it was a bad case of nerves. Good times had with good friends thats why we do what we do.

Saw parts of the past in Dicks garages. Old old outbourds and a Piece of boat racing history 1940s full size inbourd mono waiting for restoration. Then Mike showed me the future with his electric Tunnel hulls. The electrics are coming. 65 mph heat racing tunnel and all you do is hook up the batteries. Mike enjoyed being with you and hope we can be friends for a long time. Thanks fo pitting for me.

Back