VooDoo Model Boaters Present the 4th Annual World Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was just joking stan but we have ran boats at night in SC lol
I know you were kidding...me and the Showers ran at night ,all night ,every night we were there.(Except when the band was playing,then we drank "Apple Pie"and a few other Cajun concoctions) Carlo and Voo Doo club will make you feel like family,and he insists on you running ALL NIGHT,if you like.

I know you were kidding...me and the Showers ran at night ,all night ,every night we were there.(Except when the band was playing,then we drank "Apple Pie"and a few other Cajun concoctions) Carlo and Voo Doo club will make you feel like family,and he insists on you running ALL NIGHT,if you like.
Apple Pie sounds good right now yum yum.. so you can actually see the pond very well at night ?? the lights must be pretty good interesting i might run if i can see well LOL

Julian

Guys,

We have everything just about finished. We have an amazing group of guys in this club that worked there butts off. We are even going to try and have the entire pit area done in concrete before the race. Keep your fingers crossed. We should have all the big lights wired up by next weekend and if that happens we may schedule some sort of night race just for fun.

Guys,

We have just finished the new website for the race. This will be the website to use for updates and everything else for the VooDoo World Championships from now on. It is not finished completely and we will be adding content as we go, but it is at least up and running.

Check it out and post on the forum:

http://www.voodooworldchampionships.com

I'm pretty sure if you held an all nitro race, we could drag a few Texas boys your way and add 4-5 boats per class with the exception of twin. We used to have a good time at the hydro invitational in Slidell.

I'm pretty sure if you held an all nitro race, we could drag a few Texas boys your way and add 4-5 boats per class with the exception of twin. We used to have a good time at the hydro invitational in Slidell.
Daniel,I think we will be adding some more Nitro classes next year for sure. We have a race around March that I will be asking information from you guys about what Nitro classes should be added to the lineup. If you had fun at the Hydro Invitational you will have a blast at the VooDoo race.

Thanks

Carlo

Guys,

I am on a computer away from home and this is the only reason I can post. Would one of the moderators or administrator please check to see why I can not sign on to the site from home. I have some updates and pictures that I would love to post, but I can not sign in from my house. It all started when I was asked by Eric Lis to help post his race. I signed on under his name to try to help him get his race posted and I could not post his race and then I could not even get to the site any longer. It times out each time I try.

Thanks in Advance

Carlo

Guys,

I am finally able to get back on this site.There is only about a week left to enter, so if you plan on coming to this race please enter as soon as possible. www.rcracingevents.com This race should be a blast for everyone in attendance.

We have the facility back together and in first class form, check out the pictures and video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB-Z2fEWGEw&feature=youtu.be

359epe0.jpg

20ihki.jpg

207q5gl.jpg

4qqtjs.jpg

Tom,

We have some of the hardest working guys in the country that are truly dedicated to the club and the hobby itself.

Hope to see you guys soon.

Guys,

I want to start out by saying thank you to everyone that came to the VooDoo 2012 World Championships race it was truly a pleasure to have everyone come and enjoy such a great weekend with us. The weather was great, the racing was fast and the laughs were non stop. It is always the people that make a race great and we sure did have a great group of people this year.

Here Are the results:

Friday Races

Stock Mono

1st Place Brian (lefty) Sigsworth 1750pts

2nd Place Antron Brown 1250pts

3rd Place Denny Cantavespri 1244pts

4th Place Nick Richard 1244pts

5th Place Randy Hicks 1177pts

Crackerbox

1st Place Antron Brown 1900pts

2nd Place Nick Richard 1300pts

3rd Place Craig (Gator) LeBeouf 675pts