VooDoo Model Boaters Present the 4th Annual World Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is tempting!! looks awesome..Me and my son will be doing more national races...just trying to decide which ones..how far of a drive to u guys think it would be from cental florida??

Last edited by a moderator:
that is tempting!! looks awesome..Me and my son will be doing more national races...just trying to decide which ones..how far of a drive to u guys think it would be from cental florida??
Brett,I would think it would be between a 10 to 12 hour ride. We normally get to the Winternats in about 10-1/2 to 11 hours.

carlo, sounds like we are haveing some heavy hitter coming in november, i think most are 101 twin runners, i see you want to add open nitro mono and open nitro hydro , i would say open nitro mono and f- hydro and let the 101's run by them selves. then in march , we offer all nitro classes , and that way these heavy hitters will speard the news of how great the pond site is . AND THEN WE CAN GET READY TO RUMBLE IN THE BAYOU .
jeff i have a question for you why limit only the twins race with twins instead of just open nitro rigger and open hydro seems to me you dont like the idea of twins racing everyone else ??

you are correct all the 101RS Twins will be there with the exception of 2 Ralph and shefield. jeff whiddon will try to make the race also hes got a 101RR. right now we have all Team Roadrunner 101RS going to be on pond patrol bring your A game gents..

julian, love to see the twin run, i have a twin 67 rigger which is a f hydro class, i have nothing again a twin or any other boat style out there , i'm just a class racer. just my 2%.

julian, love to see the twin run, i have a twin 67 rigger which is a f hydro class, i have nothing again a twin or any other boat style out there , i'm just a class racer. just my 2%.
jeff im a class racer also but when you mix it with boats you normally don't run it gets better. my 2 cents see ya at the pond my friend..

Guys,

Our club meeting was cancelled due to some bad weather. The members that I have talked to so far are all for the addition of a couple more classes and allowing ZipKit thunderboats to run. We have allowed them in the past so we feel there is no reason to change that now. As soon as I get final word I will add the classes to the flyer and entry form.

Thanks

Carlo

Guys,

I have talked with the officers of the club and they are in agreement to put in a couple of Nitro classes along with The Twin Nitro shootout, It will be Open Nitro Mono and Open Nitro Hydro. Also Zipkit Thunderboats will be allowed.

Thanks for all of your help. We will probably start taking entries in a couple of weeks.

Will all of these Nitro Classes be ran on Sunday Only? WE just need to know when the others need to arrive to race nitro classes..

Will all of these Nitro Classes be ran on Sunday Only? WE just need to know when the others need to arrive to race nitro classes..
Joe,We were talking about splitting them up, Open Nitro Mono on Saturday and Open Nitro Hydro on Sunday. Let me know what you guys need us to do to make it work and we will do our best to accommodate you guys.

Carlo, heres my 2 cents. You should run twin rigger nitro one day and open hydro a different day. The racers that run both categories with the same twin nitro rigger will appreciate that. That is not me, cause I usually run open hydro with a Zen Whip GV. I will be sending my entries as soon as registration opens.

Jose

piston 1, thats what i was saying in a couple post back, but julain put me across he knee and whipped me.

The schedule as it is now will not allow a single nitro boat to touch water until Sunday. I was proposing a open hydro category that will allow gas sport Hydros all engine sizes, gas riggers all engine sizes, including twins, nitro riggers including twins, etc. to run together but on a different day than the twin riggers.

carlo, sounds like we are haveing some heavy hitter coming in november, i think most are 101 twin runners, i see you want to add open nitro mono and open nitro hydro , i would say open nitro mono and f- hydro and let the 101's run by them selves. then in march , we offer all nitro classes , and that way these heavy hitters will speard the news of how great the pond site is .

AND THEN WE CAN GET READY TO RUMBLE IN THE BAYOU .
Jeff read what you posted above. thats what you said you dont want to race outside of your class thats what you where saying

The schedule as it is now will not allow a single nitro boat to touch water until Sunday. I was proposing a open hydro category that will allow gas sport Hydros all engine sizes, gas riggers all engine sizes, including twins, nitro riggers including twins, etc. to run together but on a different day than the twin riggers.
AGREED

Guys,

I can put both Open Nitro Mono and Open Nitro Hydro on Saturday if that is what you guys would like. The normal Open classes are always ran on Sunday and I can not change that. I can put these two nitro classes that we have added on Saturday or Sunday. If we put them both on Saturday that will also allow you guys to race Sunday in the normal open classes against Gas an Electric.

Thanks

Carlo

Guys,

Here is what we are planning to do as of right now. We are going to run Open Nitro Hydro and Open Nitro mono on Saturday and run the Twin Nitro Shootout on Sunday. If this is good with all of you then let me know as I plan to change the flyer over the weekend.

Thanks

Carlo

Back