2010 ODMBA 18th Annual Invitational, DIST 12 RACE #4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the fall shootout you don't want to miss! Old Dominion Model Boat Association has pulled out all the stops to make this one of the best races in the area this year. Tons of classes, and what I am most excited about, tons of FE classes including an OPEN FE 180 amp max ESC race where you can bring whatever hull, motor and batteries you want as long as a 180 amp max or small ESC is used. See the attached flyer/ entry form below for details. Any questions? Just add them here, and Club President Dick Loeb, or other ODMBA members will be sure to answer! Thanks and mark your Calenders!
Up dated

ENTRIES FOR THE 18TH ANNUAL ODMBA INVITATIONAL

IMPBA DISTRICT 12 - RACE #4

NOVICE

Carol Loeb

Manie Stadler

Debbie Farrow

John Chirillo

B/P MONO

Mike Chirillo

Julian Conde

Dick Loeb

James Beasley

Buddy Lowe

Mike Luszcz

Dick Tendall

Chuck Genge

Kent Seal

B SPORT 21 TUNNEL

Julian Conde

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Robin Stebbins

B/P-SPEC TUNNEL

Julian Conde

Mike Luszcz

Dick Loeb

James Beasley

Buddy Lowe

Mike Chirillo

Robin Stebbins

STOCK GAS

Mike Chirillo

Jim Skelton

Herb Brakebill

Blaise Recca

John Bonanno

Tommy Crandall

Jack Smith

Stephen Sutton

Jim Squires

Steve Speas

Barry Riddle

.18 RTR

Carol Loeb

Manie Stadler

Debbie Farrow

Kevin Havens

LSG THUNDERBOAT

Jim Skelton

John Crouch

Herb Brakebill

Buddy Lowe

LSG OUTRIGGER

Blaise Recca

Anthony Black

Alex Black

Joshua Black

LSG SPORT HYDRO

John Crouch

Blaise Recca

James Beasley

John Bonanno

Tommy Crandall

Jack Smith

Anthony Black

Alex Black

Joshua Black

LSG CAT

Herb Brakebill

Blaise Recca

Tommy Crandall

Giovanni Tonti

Joshua Black

LSG MONO

Stephen Sutton

John Crouch

Kevin Havens

SPORT 40 HYDRO

Buddy Lowe

James Beasley

Dick Tyndall

Tim Jones

OPEN NITRO MONO (D,E,F COMBINED)

John Finch

Tim Jones

Jim Squires

OPEN OFFSHORE

John Crouch

Tommy Crandall

Jack Smith

Giovanni Tonti

Kevin Havens

Joshua Black

180 ELEC SHOOTOUT

Dick Loeb

Mike Chirillo

John Chirillo

Mike Luszcz

Chuck Genge

Kent Seal

JERSEY SKIFF

John Finch

John Crouch

Barry Riddle

OPEN CAT

John Crouch

Tommy Crandall

Giovanni Tonti

Steve Speas

Alex Black

20 B/P-SPEC HYDRO

Mike Chirillo

Tim Jones

Robin Stebbins

Chuck Genge

Kent Seal

Bill Benns

Jim Benns

1/8 SCALE

Dick Loeb

Don Ferrette

D TUNNEL

Dick Loeb

James Beasley

Buddy Lowe

D HYDRO

Don Ferrette

Joshua Black

E HYDRO

Anthony Black

Alexc Black

Joshua Black

F HYDRO

Don Ferrette

GAS TUNNEL

Buddy Lowe

Julian Conde

James Beasley

WE NEED D and F RIGGERS! GET YOUR ENTRIES IN SOON . . . PLEASE
UP dated

Ahhhh what the hell, you only live once.
biggrin.gif
Put me down for D-Hydro.....F-Hydro.....Sport 40, all on channel 88 with alt. channel 89. Hammer #16488
cool.gif
...Entry will go out in the AM.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd like to see a few more .21 hydros, just to keep tim & i separated :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: . that runoff was the most fun i have had in a loooong time!! only thing i'd change is to have it for first, not second B)
Have you got enough yet??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :lol:

i'd like to see a few more .21 hydros, just to keep tim & i separated :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: . that runoff was the most fun i have had in a loooong time!! only thing i'd change is to have it for first, not second B)
lokkin' MUCH better, as are the rest of the class's :) ! i have found a few more mph in my ob rigger since the centreville race, & scored a BUNCH of cmb tt spares :ph34r: !! i feel safe enough to really squeeze the needle now that i have back up. was "comfortably rich" before, shiny plugs.........the speed increase was set up & prop work, more to come from the needle, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lokkin' MUCH better, as are the rest of the class's :) ! i have found a few more mph in my ob rigger since the centreville race, & scored a BUNCH of cmb tt spares :ph34r: !! i feel safe enough to really squeeze the needle now that i have back up. was "comfortably rich" before, shiny plugs.........the speed increase was set up & prop work, more to come from the needle, imo.

Dick, Put me down for B,D, and E hydro. B,stock b, and D tunnel. I'm riding in the Blacks trailer or my Daughter may drive with me. I'll get my entry in this week.

hey, rick, it will be good to see you & ray/hammer!! i talked to carl, he can't make it :( . i'll try to get up with tim clark & charles jones this weekend.

My entry is in the mail.

P-Limited Hydro

P-Mono

P- Limited O/B Tunnel

LSG Cat

LSG Mono

180 Electric Shootout

See ya at the pond! :D

Doug

It looks like I can get off from work so I will be there. Put me down for sport 40 ch 78, gas sport hydro 2.4, and rtr ch 78. Tim said he can't come he has to work.

It looks like I can get off from work so I will be there. Put me down for sport 40 ch 78, gas sport hydro 2.4, and rtr ch 78. Tim said he can't come he has to work.
Then you need to bring and run his scale boat. :D Tell Tim to call me about the Hagerstown race when he gets a chance.

Dick, add me to Open Nitro Mono, and delete Julian from all classes. The Taliban have him tied up because he tried to sneak in and contaminate the seven virgins awaiting all suicide bombers!! He won't make the race. James.

Guys, time to get your entry forms and payment sent to Dick loeb for this race! We will be building the heat sheets Monday, 23 Aug. Thanks, looking forwar to some good racing! James Beasley

Back