2010 ODMBA 18th Annual Invitational, DIST 12 RACE #4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cant afford it this year guys.

And to top it off, the wifes car took a major dump and now we have to go out and get another car.

hope you all have a great time.

Carl

I can feel the electricity in the air..... :D

Is Chris W really going to run a FE in the shootout?

good deal, john!! i'm not a scale racer, but was somewhat dismayed that this was looking like the first time that i could remember (maybe the second) that scale wasn't going to run, in the 3 years i've been racing in d-12. but ****, look at b hydro :D !! see ya next weekend ;) .

Just cant afford it this year guys.

And to top it off, the wifes car took a major dump and now we have to go out and get another car.

hope you all have a great time.

Carl
Sorry you can't make it :( Looks like this is going to be a good one! :rolleyes:

not gettin' pushy, dick, i know you're having all the "fun" you can stand, but i can't wait to see the complete/updated entry list.or are the entries you added up to/including travis all of them? this looks to be the biggest d-12 race so far this year. congrats on a great job so far. any help you may need during the race, put me to work, be glad to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
not gettin' pushy, dick, i know you're having all the "fun" you can stand, but i can't wait to see the complete/updated entry list.or are the entries you added up to/including travis all of them? this looks to be the biggest d-12 race so far this year. congrats on a great job so far. any help you may need during the race, put me to work, be glad to help.
Robin, your like an old washer women, dance of the ba bush ca's.
laugh.gif

Robin, your like an old washer women, dance of the ba bush ca's.
laugh.gif
not hardly, ray. i don't have the BUTT for it :lol: :lol: !

Robin, I've been checking the entries on page 1, post #14 a few times a week and Dick has been updating the list as entries come in.

I'm going to need help getting the Woodstuff dialed in. Friday is going to be the first time the hull gets splashed. Although I think I figured out which end is the front. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been watching the entry list, too. dick has done an awesome job of keeping it updated, just checkin'. dick, carol, james tim & all the other odmba members, THANX for all your hard work so far, this is gonna be a KILLER weekend.

mike, you will have all the help you need, between me & everyone else at the pond. you know which end is the front, maybe i'll show ya which side is the bottom :eek: :rolleyes: :D :D

John, I started reading your books in the early 90's (still have them) when I caught the illness... :lol: :D

-Kent

I caught the bug at my first race a little over a year ago, before the first heat even started. After meeting the folks in D12, I knew this was something I wanted my boys and me to be a part of. The boat racing aint bad either. ;)

Back