VooDoo Model Boaters Present the 4th Annual World Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know we had our club meeting on Sunday. We will be adding the Nitro classes like previously discussed and we will also allowing the Zipkitts Thunderboat to run as long as it meets all of the other required rules for the class. I will be making the changes to the flyer and the schedule in the upcoming week.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Carlo

P.S.

We will be putting the race on rc racing events very shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I have updated the first post and the race flier to reflect the changes to the race. The two Nitro classes have been added to the schedule and will be ran on Saturday and the Twin Shootout will still be run on Sunday. I can't tell you guys how much we appreciate the support and we will do our best to show you a good time. Next year we will talk about adding some more Nitro classes if the interest is there.

Thanks Again

Carlo and the VooDoo club

Guys,

I have updated the first post and the race flier to reflect the changes to the race. The two Nitro classes have been added to the schedule and will be ran on Saturday and the Twin Shootout will still be run on Sunday. I can't tell you guys how much we appreciate the support and we will do our best to show you a good time. Next year we will talk about adding some more Nitro classes if the interest is there.

Thanks Again

Carlo and the VooDoo club
. This is good news, I'm sure I can make it, I love close races and you guys are now the closest race to me.

Guys, I have updated the first post and the race flier to reflect the changes to the race. The two Nitro classes have been added to the schedule and will be ran on Saturday and the Twin Shootout will still be run on Sunday. I can't tell you guys how much we appreciate the support and we will do our best to show you a good time. Next year we will talk about adding some more Nitro classes if the interest is there. Thanks Again Carlo and the VooDoo club
. This is good news, I'm sure I can make it, I love close races and you guys are now the closest race to me.
awesome Jeff i will finally get to meet and race with you buddy.. when will the registration open up ? i know we have quite.. some time

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I have been getting a lot of questions when we will be opening registration. We wanted to wait until the registration closes for the IMPBA Gas Nationals before we open up the registration for this race on RC Events website.

Thanks

Carlo

Online registrations are now open at www.rcracingevents.com.

If purchasing a T-shirt and sending in payment, please send those payments to Voodoo Model Boat Club 1905 34th St. Kenner, LA 70065 and not to lake address as website is requesting. Sorry for the late posting on opening of registration, but we have all been dealing with hurricane Isaac for the last week.

Jesse Lee

Voodoo Model Boaters

Guys,

The VooDoo facility took a good whipping from hurricane Isaac, but we are very fortunate and have a great goup of hard working guys in our club that will have it all fixed up and like new for the race. Registration is now open and we would apreciate everyone registering as soon as possible so we can get a good count on what trophies we will need. You can register online at www.rcracingevents.com. If you want to pay at the race just click on mail in entry and you can pay at the race. If you see anything that is missing or wrong please let us know.

Thanks

Carlo and the VooDoo Club

Stu Barr we are looking forward for you to bring your Fleet Crapshooters to this race.. im traveling from overseas for this one Hope you can make it. Bring your Twin also dont leave it at home..

YUP i just called you out my friend..

Stu Barr we are looking forward for you to bring your Fleet Crapshooters to this race.. im traveling from overseas for this one Hope you can make it. Bring your Twin also dont leave it at home..

YUP i just called you out my friend..
Julian,Stu has been to VooDoo for the NAMBA Nats. It was quite hot when he was there, but he made some really fast laps. I can only imagine how he will run at sea level with the great November temperatures and humidity.

Carlo

Guys,

We have posted our Sponsorship oppurtunities for anyone interested in sponsoring classes or donating to the raffle for the VooDoo World Championship Race.

Thanks

Carlo

Guys,

I have had several emails asking if the race is still going to happen and the answer is most definitely yes. The race is on and should be better then ever.

Thanks

Carlo

WOW we can race thru rain too LOL covered all up.. put more lights and we can have a night race LOL.

Julian

Night racing...I do not think Carlo will let you run at night:) Do like the new lights,was kinda hard to keep up with the Airport light.

Back