2010 ODMBA 18th Annual Invitational, DIST 12 RACE #4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dick and Carol,

Just sent my entry in for the race today. B mono and Sport 40. It's been 7 years since I raced there............can't wait to get back in the water!

Dick Tyndall

I hope I make back in time it would be a great race.

Hey dick what B/Q spec tunnel are you gonna race ??

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the fall shootout you don't want to miss! Old Dominion Model Boat Association has pulled out all the stops to make this one of the best races in the area this year. Tons of classes, and what I am most excited about, tons of FE classes including an OPEN FE 180 amp max ESC race where you can bring whatever hull, motor and batteries you want as long as a 180 amp max or small ESC is used. See the attached flyer/ entry form below for details. Any questions? Just add them here, and Club President Dick Loeb, or other ODMBA members will be sure to answer! Thanks and mark your Calenders!
Up dated list

This is the fall shootout you don't want to miss! Old Dominion Model Boat Association has pulled out all the stops to make this one of the best races in the area this year. Tons of classes, and what I am most excited about, tons of FE classes including an OPEN FE 180 amp max ESC race where you can bring whatever hull, motor and batteries you want as long as a 180 amp max or small ESC is used. See the attached flyer/ entry form below for details. Any questions? Just add them here, and Club President Dick Loeb, or other ODMBA members will be sure to answer! Thanks and mark your Calenders!
Up dated list
Updated 8/03/10

Still need some riggers all classes.

i'd like to see a few more .21 hydros, just to keep tim & i separated :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: . that runoff was the most fun i have had in a loooong time!! only thing i'd change is to have it for first, not second B)

Dick you should be getting the entries from Anthony Black and his 2 sons Josh and Alex any day now. When i last swapped e-mails with Ant they were planning on entering multiple boats in D, E and F hydro classes. :)

Just down the street,

Shame...I'll be outta state for the event....turns out I'm not a club member or even a current IMPBA member anyway.

woulda been fun to play around at open water.....good times

have fun fellas

Last edited:

ENTRIES FOR THE 18TH ANNUAL ODMBA INVITATIONAL

IMPBA DISTRICT 12 - RACE #4

NOVICE

Carol Loeb

Manie Stadler

Debbie Farrow

John Chirillo

B/P MONO

Mike Chirillo

Julian Conde

Dick Loeb

James Beasley

Buddy Lowe

Mike Luszcz

Dick Tendall

Chuck Genge

B SPORT 21 TUNNEL

Julian Conde

James Beasley

Dick Loeb

Robin Stebbins

B/P-SPEC TUNNEL

Julian Conde

Mike Luszcz

Dick Loeb

James Beasley

Buddy Lowe

Mike Chirillo

Robin Stebbins

STOCK GAS

Mike Chirillo

Jim Skelton

Herb Brakebill

Blaise Recca

John Bonanno

Tommy Crandall

Jack Smith

.18 RTR

Carol Loeb

Manie Stadler

Debbie Farrow

LSG THUNDERBOAT

Jim Skelton

John Crouch

Herb Brakebill

Buddy Lowe

LSG OUTRIGGER

Blaise Recca

LSG SPORT HYDRO

John Crouch

Blaise Recca

James Beasley

John Bonanno

Tommy Crandall

Jack Smith

LSG CAT & MONO

John Crouch

Herb Brakebill

Blaise Recca

Tommy Crandall

Giovanni Tonti

SPORT 40 HYDRO

Buddy Lowe

James Beasley

Dick Tyndall

Tim Jones

OPEN NITRO MONO (D,E,F COMBINED)

John Finch

Tim Jones

OPEN OFFSHORE

John Crouch

Tommy Crandall

Jack Smith

Giovanni Tonti

180 ELEC SHOOTOUT

Dick Loeb

Mike Chirillo

John Chirillo

Mike Luszcz

Chuck Genge

JERSEY SKIFF

John Finch

John Crouch

OPEN CAT

John Crouch

Tommy Crandall

Giovanni Tonti

20 B/P-SPEC HYDRO

Mike Chirillo

Tim Jones

Robin Stebbins

Chuck Genge

1/8 SCALE

Dick Loeb

Don Ferrette

D TUNNEL

Dick Loeb

James Beasley

Buddy Lowe

D HYDRO

Don Ferrette

F HYDRO

Don Ferrette

GAS TUNNEL

Buddy Lowe

Julian Conde

James Beasley

WE NEED ALL CLASSES OF RIGGERS! GET YOUR ENTRIES IN SOON . . . PLEASE

Hi Dick and Carol,

Just sent my entry in for the race today. B mono and Sport 40. It's been 7 years since I raced there............can't wait to get back in the water!

Dick Tyndall

El Zorro, You be making me loose sleep with those fast boats!! I am going to have to call out the entire Army on you at my home pond! James :)

Dick you should be getting the entries from Anthony Black and his 2 sons Josh and Alex any day now. When i last swapped e-mails with Ant they were planning on entering multiple boats in D, E and F hydro classes. :)
Hey Don, What happened to the Lime Helment Cat Head?

Hey Don, What happened to the Lime Helment Cat Head?
I still have it saved. The cat in the avatar now was my best buddy Morris who I had to put to rest the day before my birthday back in June. Still miss him....... :(

Back