Zoom 21 Carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got to try the .45 Zoom on a CMB Hr......I'm a believer now. Bring on the 1.01's Zooms :lol: :lol:

Buck

I finally got to try the .45 Zoom on a CMB Hr......I'm a believer now. Bring on the 1.01's Zooms
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Buck

Hello Buck, it doen't look like I will have time to build a 1.01 carb this "Cool Season"

The steps that I go through to design and build a carb is, first, determine the airflow and fuel requirements for that particular engine, second, design the carb to physically fit the engine and boat, third, build a prototype of the carb and get it thoroughly tested and with the help of the person testing the carb through his feedback, get it refined so that the carb meets the boaters performance requirements, forth, get tooling and make fixtures to make these carbs in production.

If I can get enough demand for this 1.01 carb, maybe I can get you to help me develop it.

Charles

OK GUYS, I have a batch of the earlier Zoom 21's (fits novarossi MAC, ect) with a .590 neck that will be ready on tuesday 1-19. I have a list of people that have already placed an order, they will have priority if they still want one of these carbs.

As with anything, the more you build of something and the more feedback that you get, the more that you learn. Slight improvements are incorporated into the already good ZOOM design. These carbs have these improvements.

Come And Gettum,

Charles

Price?? Do they fit a CMB LS .21??

Hello Sean, yes these carbs will fit and work very well on most of the common 21 size engines.

The price of the carb is $95.00 plus $4.95 Priority Mail plus $2.75 for insurance, I pay for the delivery confirmation, for a total of $102.70 shipped in the United States. On more than one carb, all of the shipping is combined except the the insurance.

I take PayPal. My PayPal address is: [email protected]

Thanks, Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, the list of the people that wanted Zoom Carbs, that I HAD on my desk under the calculator, is gone. The cleaning lady, a large hungry mouse or whatever disposed of it.

If you would send me a PM or a EMail to [email protected] and let me know what you wanted, I will make another list and write it on the wall so that it will not get gone. I would appreciate it.

SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!!

Charles

I now also have some Purple Head CMB 45 carbs in stock.

This is the carb, that the prototype Zoom 45's first race was in Sport 40 II at the NAMBA Nationals, a first place.

Next this carb was put in a 45 rigger and set the NAMBA 2 lap record.

Next this same carb was in the same rigger that set the NAMBA heat race record.

Not too bad for a new carburetor.
smile.gif

These carbs are $100.00 plus shipping.

Thanks, Charles

This is the carb, that the prototype Zoom 45's first race was in Sport 40 II at the NAMBA Nationals, a first place.

smile.gif

Thanks, Charles
Email sent.

OK GUYS, I have a batch of the earlier Zoom 21's (fits novarossi MAC, ect) with a .590 neck that will be ready on tuesday 1-19. I have a list of people that have already placed an order, they will have priority if they still want one of these carbs.

As with anything, the more you build of something and the more feedback that you get, the more that you learn. Slight improvements are incorporated into the already good ZOOM design. These carbs have these improvements.

Come And Gettum,

Charles

Email sent for a zoom carb for a Nova-rossi....

I need some help. If you want me to ship outside of the United States, PLEASE TELL ME so I can give you the correct amount the first time.

Thanks, Charles

smile.gif

Thanks, Charles
Does this carb fit the rs 45? any pictures

do you have any other 45 carbs?

thanks shane

smile.gif

Thanks, Charles
Does this carb fit the rs 45? any pictures

do you have any other 45 carbs?

thanks shane
Hello Shane, I do not have a carb for the RS engine. I have a carb for the CMB HR that also works very well on the MAC 45. These will be ready in the next few weeks.

Thanks, Charles

charles,,, been a while,, hmmm totally spaced out on this thread again.... dont know if you remember but some months back i asked if i could be added to the list.. please jot me down again...

thank you my friend,,,

alden cost

Hello Alden, I have lost track, found track, fell off the track, found track and sometimes I confuse myself.
smile.gif

Which carb were you wanting?

Charles

lol... we had spoke of the .21 size zoom for my tt o/b... same as the mac bore and os 20 j bore if i remember correct..

alden

lol... we had spoke of the .21 size zoom for my tt o/b... same as the mac bore and os 20 j bore if i remember correct..

alden
Alden, I have the Zoom 21 carbs in stock now. These carbs have the .590 neck size. The current run of 21 carbs have a redesigned bell, it is shorter and smaller diameter than the original 21's. There is no difference in performance, they just has more clearance in tighter quarters.

They work very well.

Give me your complete address and I will send you a quote on the total.

Thanks,

Charles

Back