Zoom 21 Carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charles will that carb wwork on a Nova outboard and if so do you think i can pull bigger props

Charles will that carb wwork on a Nova outboard and if so do you think i can pull bigger props

Yes, the 21 Zoom carb will fit the Novarossi outboard.

If everything else is optimized, the Zoom carbs will usually pull a little more prop due to the finer atomization of the fuel.

The drivability is where the Zoom carbs stand out.

Charles

Yes, the 21 Zoom carb will fit the Novarossi outboard.

If everything else is optimized, the Zoom carbs will usually pull a little more prop due to the finer atomization of the fuel.

The drivability is where the Zoom carbs stand out.

Charles

Robert,

True on both counts. I just changed to the Zoom on my NR OB and it has better throttle response and can pull a larger pitched prop. I also found it easier to start than the PB and D&J carbs. I use a 3rd channel on my OB.

John

Good to know i be running 20 outboard in District 3 by the end of the year selling my 20 mono.

Guys, I only have a limited supply of Zoom carbs left to sell for this season. I have (2) CMB Zoom 67/80 carbs, (3) CMB 45 Zoom carbs and (10) Zoom 21 carbs that fit the Nova Rossi's, Mac, Valvola, Ect and any 21 with a .590 bore for the carb neck. They work very well on all types of hulls., hydros, deep vees and outboards. The Zoom 12 carbs will not be ready until next year

My carb building is over for this year and these will be the last that will be avaliable this year. If you have been thinking about getting one of these carbs, now is the time.

Charles

Guys, I only have a limited supply of Zoom carbs left to sell for this season. I have (2) CMB Zoom 67/80 carbs, (3) CMB 45 Zoom carbs and (10) Zoom 21 carbs that fit the Nova Rossi's, Mac, Valvola, Ect and any 21 with a .590 bore for the carb neck. They work very well on all types of hulls., hydros, deep vees and outboards. The Zoom 12 carbs will not be ready until next year

My carb building is over for this year and these will be the last that will be avaliable this year. If you have been thinking about getting one of these carbs, now is the time.

Charles
Hi, Charles-

What forms of payment do you accept??

Thanks-

Wes

Charles
Hi, Charles-

Thanks-

Wes
Wes, I take Pay Pal, cash, check, money orders or food stamps.

Charles

Charles
Hi, Charles-

Thanks-

Wes

Charles
*grin* O.K., Charles- just sent you food stamps for a .21 carb...

Just kidding, Paypal payment sent with an email also...

Wes

Charles
Hi, Charles-

Thanks-

Wes

Charles
*grin* O.K., Charles- just sent you food stamps for a .21 carb...

Just kidding, Paypal payment sent with an email also...

Wes

Thanks Wes, I got it, now I can go get me and the missus some vittles.
smile.gif

Charles

Where/when can I get inline for a zoom vac 21 carb?

Tommy, there is good news and not so good news....

The good news first....I have some prototype 21 VAC Zoom carbs out being tested, they are working extremely well.

The not so good news..... It will be the next "Cool Season" before I make any more.

Outside projects are taking all of my time now.

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
Back