Zoom 21 Carbs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark do the Zoom carbs work good on a CMB outboard

Hello Robert, I am not Mark but I can answer you question. Mark Hopper (HTB Boats) has been running one on his HTB 260 powered by a CMB for about 2 years. It works great. If you have any questions, give Mark Hopper a call and he can fill you in.

Thanks, Charles

Charlie,

Recieved the carb yesterday and fits perfectly.

med_gallery_4990_611_324631.jpg

Thanks,

Tyler

hi charles,

kevin here from aust do you do a carby for the cmb 80 motor?? if so can i have 3 please.

thanks kevin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles,

What will the price be for the 45 Mac carbs, and when will they be available?

Thanks

Larry Conrad.

hi charles,

kevin here from aust do you do a carby for the cmb 80 motor?? if so can i have 3 please.

thanks kevin.
Kevin,

The picture several posts ago was of a 67/80 Zoom on my 80 motor.

Tyler
Riceved my mac 45 ZOOM carb today very nice carb and fast shipping.

Would like to get A ZOOM carb for my red head CMB 80 let me know

how much and whin can ship.

thanks ty

hi charles,

thanks kevin.
Kevin,

The picture several posts ago was of a 67/80 Zoom on my 80 motor.

Tyler
Riceved my mac 45 ZOOM carb today very nice carb and fast shipping.

Would like to get A ZOOM carb for my red head CMB 80 let me know

how much and whin can ship.

thanks ty
Hello Ty, you have a PM.

Charles

Charlie,

I have some great feedback for your Zoom 67/80 carb. This past weekend District 19 held our first of two SAW events at Legg Lake. I ran my X-hydro through the traps to a new personal best of 115 mph up from 100 mph last November. The only changes to the boat were a modified head button, some slight changes to the AOA and the Zoom carb. What was really nice was the ability to pull a SAW prop off the beach with no problems and then the transition from "pub crawl' speed to on the pipe response was excellent. The motor really liked the fuel curve you have set-up and pulls cleanly ever time. I had to readust my fuel doctor to its max setting just to get enough fuel to the motor. I was able to pull more prop than previously and did not have any hesitation like I did with the stock CMB.

Needless to say I was quite happy with its new performance and still have more speed in reserve. This jump in speed was due directly in part to the Zoom carb and the constant help of my teammates.

Many Thanks

Tyler Garrard

--Proud Inductee into the 115+ club--

Congratulations Tyler, you are in a very rare club with those runs. It is guys like you that really make the Zoom carbs look good.

You had better watch out Don. He is gunning for you now.

Charles

Congratulations Tyler, you are in a very rare club with those runs. It is guys like you that really make the Zoom carbs look good.

You had better watch out Don. He is gunning for you now.

Charles
I know. The " Hunter has become the Hunted" :unsure: :p

Don :)

Tyler,

Great job!!!!! You will be over the 120mph mark way faster then it took me to do it. Hope I get to125 before you do :p

Tyler,

My Zoom will be updated before the next "saw". I could see a big improvement in the low-mid range performace between yours & mine. ;)

Tyler,

My Zoom will be updated before the next "saw". I could see a big improvement in the low-mid range performace between yours & mine. ;)

That is great feedback on the new Zoom let me know when they are ready to be shipped.

Thanks Ty.

Back