Yo Tim D.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

Hey Dude,

Since I know the hull, outboard combo yer gonna be runnin soon and would like to get you in the 60+mph club, I got a offer fer ya:

Just Email me your addy and ya get yourself a free to keep ABC H-4 dia. reduced to around 1.58, already balanced!!!!

Its my spare and I am feelin generous here ;)

Gene ;D

WOW, Tim is a sought (sp?) after man at the moment ;)

Gener, going to send you mail about something i have to ask...

Kris

Sorry Guys,

Been offline due to racing ;D ;D

Gener,

thanks for the offer man but I have to give you sumthin' in return for it!

Jeff

- I just answered part of your email a minute ago - I forgot to say the gears were available from TT. I don't know if that is still the case - never needed to buy more as they don't wear out / break etc.

Kris,

How's the Villain coming along?

Hey Tim,

Just take that Oz SAW record and set it so high its outta reach!!!! Thats all I want ;)

You guy's already pay high enough prices for your stuff anyhow, Your's if ya want Dude, No Worries,

Gene ;D

Maybe I can trade you somethin' for it?

I'll shoot you an email.....

Tim.

Hey Tim

The Villain was coming along nicely, till i hit a snag with fitting the transom section into the center section...the slots seem to be too narrow or on a slight anglre because it is bowing the base of the transom :(

there doesnt appear to be any glue deposits anywehere to be causing it so dunno, i will do some more fiddling to see what i can find.

BTW i will be racing you to that SAW record...pushing you ALL the way man :p

my little K&B is going to go far :eek:

Kris

Hey Kris,

The only way you will beat TimD to the SAW record is to strap on some rockets. LOL At which point with the little K&B it will become an RPG (rocket propelled grenade).

Aim lower and creep your way up - Tims shooting for the stars. If I ever get my s$*t together I might give him a chase forthe record. I will go home built WOF with NR power for my titl at the windmill.

GT

Hi Guy's,

My typing sux!

I will have to take up using mericaan spelling - then it won't matter.

LOL

GT

Kris has one big advantage over me and that is he lives in Vic. where they hold regular SAW events. the Villain with a mod K&B should be good for 80Kph which is pretty close to the record as it stands.

If my boat is as quick as Gene's (almost the same setup as mine!) @63mph then I should be able to do a 100kph pass. That would be very cool 8) That is very, very fast for a little 3.5 tunnel. I can see some mass destruction happening if it goes wrong!

Tut, tut. You guys are talking OB tunnels on the general forum again! :p

Tim, maybe a trip to the Straight Line State is in order for that little boat!

Nitrocrazed racing. I used to run tunnels, but then I straightened out. :p

The SAW bug in Australia, News at 10:00 :eek:

Seems a new species has migrated down under, the bug makes you strip your boat clean and start over with only the things it takes to go fast. Its rumored a curly hair also grows in a area that makes you edgy till you achieve your goal. :p

Gene ;D

Phase III Racing: Shave a little here, Mod a little there, Then bring it in and do a repair!

Back