Gene's Prop Tech/ Part II

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys should see the exit wound that rear boom made!

That front boom didn't rotate on the collar ether, it rotated inside the sponson as well!

Yikes!!! :eek:

Paging Dr. Benns! Your needed in ER ;) :p

Hey Chenco has Hummingbird parts? What parts? How much?

What size hull? 8)

Phase III Racing: How much to ship from OZ.........

Well I glued the booms back into the RH front sponson, but found I will have to do the LH front boom tube too. Looking into the sponson there was 2 carbon bulkheads and the sponson side that the rear boom broke out of. Where it came out of the sponson wasn't too pretty. :- It wont look very nice this weekend, but at least it will be there! ;D

Craig has a whole 67-80 kit! ;D

Nitrocrazed racing: Fix it. Run it. Break it. Fix it......

Rats :p Just told Tim D. I was think'n about doin a naughty and put a 67 in a 45 Hummingbird :eek:

He,He,He 8)

Phase III Racing: Those kits are expensive!!!!

Gene,

You dont need to do that, a 67 is not a big boat! My extra large custom boat is smaller than a 67 SG and much lighter! :eek:

They aren't cheap but you get what you pay for and I have never seen a wooden boat built as well or as light. Maybe even too light!! The price is about the same for Road Runners.

Nitrocrazed racing: 7hp. 3.8 kg. Rocket......

WOW!!!!!! :eek:

I'm speechless............. :p

Phase III Racing: Thats a rare condition fer me......... ;D

Yep I have the 67/80 kit and I think the 67 will be fine in it. Just need some time to finish it... (read start building it)

EMS Racing one day.... LOL

I'd love the 45 boat but I don't have that sort of money to spend at all!

Ihave a stryker cat with a quickdraw 35, everone says ABC h50 cupped to 6 pitch. did that and only got 50 mph I tried octura 480 cut to 3 in and cupped to 5 pitch and got 57 mph. Got any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back