Wow! Prices.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.rt.com/news/555439-putin-price-hike-us/
People are aware of the Biden bullshit and democrat corruption.

Putin is going to expose all the evil doings Biden,Obama,and Clinton have been doing to expand the corruptive power of the evil DNC. That's why Biden is spending recklessly to cover all of the Ukrainian corruption they've seeded.
One has to be pretty fucking stupid not to comprehend that reality, folks.

So now we want to use this platform for political bs ???

This is the "off topic" forum so it's legal under the International Waters rules. If someone were to post something like this in another forum, it would be either moved to this forum or deleted

I think there are a lot of posts in this thread that show our education system has failed us. The lack of understanding BASIC economics is baffling.
Ronald,

There are a FEW posts that expose a FEW, and their lack of basic economics understanding. The rest of us fully understand the Left have no freaking clue of the concept of economics.

But you are right on one thing.... When the reaction to declining graduation rates is decided to be a reduction in graduation standards, education is no longer the goal. The Dept of Education should be dismantled. It IS failing our children.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

And I would have to agree with that assumption completely Brad.
In my job, I deal with with people for my entire shift and, unfortunately, have found many have no clue on how to use simple hand tools and even less ability to do basic math. Decades ago, when I was in school, the biggest fear was that the US was going to adopt the metric system. Hell, you can see the results of that today on packaging in the grocery stores, but I digress. We were taught how the millimeter, centimeter, meter and kilometer were inter-related, along with liters and newtons. Since part of my job deals with electricity, you would think people would still be thinking metrics, since metrics play a major role in electrical computations. Unfortunately, that isn't the case. It's gotten so bad that the training department had to make up "conversion cards" to show people how to convert milli to mega and everything in between and yet they still have a hard time figuring it out. If the (I hate to use this term, but it applies) "kids" can't look it up on their smart phones, they just can't do even the simplest of tasks in many cases. To make things even worse, the training courses are set up to get as many people through the courses as fast as possible, not to make sure the trainees understand what's actually going on. What it comes down to is my job is to "weed out" those that didn't understand the training and send them back to the classes to get another shot at learning what they should have learned the first time. To make it even worse, many expect me to give them the answers to the "tests" I give them since "the instructors/quality inspectors give me the answers". When I tell them I'm not allowed to give them the answers, they go complain to HR or the training office about how I'm being "unfair" or trying to "illegally" fail them. Since I work in aviation, there isn't much, if any, room for error and yet the people that do the work on the aircraft have to be told what to do and how to do it since they can't figure it out for themselves. It has me almost afraid to fly on anything that's not 15 or more years old. At least, back then, the people that worked on the planes could think for themselves

You mean the one Trump said Mexico was going to pay for and had four years to build?
Ronald,

Yes. That one. The one that most, if not nearly all Democrats voted FOR in years prior, when THEIR president was calling for it. The one that would have easily been built in that four year period had the Left not made a hive-like pact to obstruct for the sake of obstructing, leading them to hypocritically block what they had supported previously.

Every dollar that crosses the US/Mexico border is never coming back. Do you know what a larger percentage of illegal immigrants from Mexico do with the money they usurp from the US economy? They send it back home to support their families. So the Mexican government doesn't have to support them. Every illegal immigrant from Mexico that DOESN'T make it into the US, or doesn't get to stay, is money that DOESN'T leave the US economy, forever, and support the Mexican government's habit of not supporting its populous. Meaning Mexico would pay for the wall. Trump never said Mexico was going to write a check. He said they would PAY for the wall.

And you had the audacity to suggest anybody has any lacking in economic grasp.

November is coming. We'll see how Mumblin' Joe does with a supermajority stacked against him in both chambers of congress, AND a 6-3 majority in the SCOTUS. I can't wait.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

I think there are a lot of posts in this thread that show our education system has failed us. The lack of understanding BASIC economics is baffling.

First of all, Ronald, the possibility exists that I may have misinterpreted your comment. If that's the case, then I apologize for my pointed response.

Now, in all due honesty, to insinuate a lack of education in economics is a rather risky insinuation on your part.
I don't particularly care to disclose my education and background within meaningless public forums, but when someone offers up a ludicrous, assuming remark regarding someone they've no clue about, that seems a reasonable response.

Personally, I've earned a BSME, MME, and an MBA... and am a member of American MENSA and the Triple 9 Society. So, be careful with assumptions regarding someone else's knowledge base.

I don't consider myself smart, the sharpest tool in the box, nor the brightest bulb on the shelf. However, reality being what it is, I can honestly and openly say that I learn something new everyday, even at 71 yrs. old.

One of the things I've learned is to not assume anything about anyone, as well as using free thought and reason to figure things out. THAT is inherent within everyone as long as they avoid being indoctrinated via public education and/or some political ideology.

Have a good day, and best wishes to you.

You mean the one Trump said Mexico was going to pay for and had four years to build?

I said nothing about the wall Jack Ass!!!
What I eluded to is the NON existent enforcement of our southern border!
But since you brought it up, thank you Joe Biden for AXING that paid for project with the stroke of a pen 🖊
Prolly the same pen used to AXE the Keystone pipeline and the cancelation of drilling leases on federal land.

Look at the bright side Terry, to quote Fox News Larry Kudlow, "THE CAVALRY IS COMING!!!!!"
I see the Biden reign of terror and incompetence of the administration ending in January

I said nothing about the wall Jack Ass!!!
What I eluded to is the NON existent enforcement of our southern border!
But since you brought it up, thank you Joe Biden for AXING that paid for project with the stroke of a pen 🖊
Prolly the same pen used to AXE the Keystone pipeline and the cancelation of drilling leases on federal land.

Seems to me that this situation is bordering on TREASON!!!
If it's not treason, it's definitely DERELICTION OF DUTY, based on the failure to follow and perform what was agreed to when taking the oath of office, be it President, Vice President, Member of Congress, Secretary of Homeland Security or Attorney General. All of the above office holders and some of the members of Congress have failed to uphold the oath of office they swore to when they accepted the offices, all of which are grounds for impeachment(or worse)

Back