wood prop pitch gauge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all sold.i won't have any more for several months.getting knee replacement in a few weeks

thanks to all that bought them
Take care with your Knee Steve that is a very painful opperation i hear

BTW i love my pitch gauge i picked up second hand recently

are there any updates or have they always been the same ?

Greg
the ones I have been making for a couple years have more steps on the wheel.the wheel is 2" diameter and has 7 steps from 1/16 to 7/16

I received the pitch guage last week. It is nicely made and well worth the price.

I hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly. They will have you up and walking around in just a couple of days.

Al Hobbs

I received the pitch guage last week. It is nicely made and well worth the price.

I hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly. They will have you up and walking around in just a couple of days.

Al Hobbs
actually you will be up and walking the same day of the operation, and yep it hurts like heck but well worth the pain in the end as it get better and you will not hurt just to walk, just do as they say and all be O K Walt Barney Two down and no more to go, good thing I only have two knees.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve,

Ive had uncles who have had knee replacements and walked same day..... they said that they where actually in less pain walking after surgery than they where before the surgery.

Hope for a Speedy Recovery,

Paul

Back