wood prop pitch gauge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve wood

to those people that wanted to buy prop pitch gauges,and any one else interested, I will have gauges ready to ship in about a week to 10 days.contact me if interested

Steve,

Please just tell me when to send you the funds, I hope that you have me on th list for one.

Thanks,

Jose

Steve,

I would like to buy one of your prop pitch guages. Just tell me how much and where to send the payment.

Al Hobbs

Hi Steve,

I received the Wood Prop Gauge today and it is a work of Art! Well worth the wait and people will know why once they receive theirs. I never thought about it but yes it should last a life time with care.

Again great work Steve,

MC

Last edited by a moderator:
to those people that wanted to buy prop pitch gauges,and any one else interested, I will have gauges ready to ship in about a week to 10 days.contact me if interested
Steve, received my Prop Pitch Gauge today thanks, now to learn how to use it. .Walt Barney

Walt,

Call me I will run you thru it?

They are easy to use once you learn a few tricks.

Thanks,

Mark

231-590-3023

all sold.i won't have any more for several months.getting knee replacement in a few weeks

thanks to all that bought them

Back