• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tool for Sale Pitch gauge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve wood

This is the first prop gauge i made,the one Chris used for about 15 years. It’s heavier than later versions but works the same. Has updated step wheel. Comes with chart and 3 sets of bending pliers. $240 plus shipping . U.S.A. only

Attachments

• E4CDC5EC-36A2-4A96-9717-7DAB19020E4F.jpeg
    E4CDC5EC-36A2-4A96-9717-7DAB19020E4F.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
This is the first prop gauge i made,the one Chris used for about 15 years. It’s heavier than later versions but works the same. Has updated step wheel. Comes with chart and 3 sets of bending pliers. $240 plus shipping . U.S.A. only
I’ll take it! Shipped to 01833 let me know what you want total and I’ll pay pal you today!

MAN oh Man!!! Thank you, Philip!! I knew I wanted that! A great deal! Especially along with the pliers... But, I just couldn't make myself turn loose of the cash!! Went ahead and spent the money elsewhere today. More props. More tools. So I won't cry too much. May not sleep well, tonight.🥴😵

Ken

Ken,

If you want to learn more about propellers, you need a good pitch gauge to measure them. You passed Up one of :
“The Best Available”.

Mark Sholund

Maybe...
Got another gauge coming soon. Won't be able to get all the numbers as fast as you can. But, I'll be able to get what I need if and when. Still need to get longer and smaller diameter tips for my indicator dials.
Heard a story about a guy with a gas boat. Don't remember what it was. Or who. But the guy that built the boat told his byer that with the three blade prop he sells the boat would be faster. It was... All three blades were different. On purpose. Makes you wonder...
Had any time to work on my prop? Not in any big hurry... By the way... Asked Jim Schaefer to please post usable link to his 1-1-2022 prop charts.

Thanks, Mark.

Ken

Last edited:
Maybe...
Got another gauge coming soon. Won't be able to get all the numbers as fast as you can. But, I'll be able to get what I need if and when. Still need to get longer and smaller diameter tips for my indicator dials.
Heard a story about a guy with a gas boat. Don't remember what it was. Or who. But the guy that built the boat told his byer that with the three blade prop he sells the boat would be faster. It was... All three blades were different. On purpose. Makes you wonder...
Had any time to work on my prop? Not in any big hurry... By the way... Asked Jim Schaefer to please post usable link to his 1-1-2022 prop charts.

Thanks, Mark.

Ken

Ken, here ya go....

Attachments

• abc_PropChart_2022.pdf
    583 KB · Views: 1
Maybe...

Thanks, Mark.

Ken
Furthermore....art-Octura-Prop-Definition-1_medium.jpgart-octura-prop-chart_medium.jpg

Back