Master tool kit with Free collet puller

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam,

Here is the tracking,

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9405511206216939710539

PS
The wheels are fine as well. Really nice and thick solid wheels. The numbering is kinda ok to. It isn't the same as the other but not a problem at all. At first I thought they had 0-90 in four quardants which I really don't like but these are not those and will work fine.

Thank you,
Daniel

Last edited:
Well guy's I do not know what to do now. The new order arrived with the same wheels that the company that makes them already sent.

They would work but the numbering is not how I prefer.

I do not believe I am going to be able to get the correct wheels I usually use.

Would you guy accept them with the wheels I have ?

Please let me know if you are ok using them. The degrees are just numbered a little differently.

These are the wheel I have. Let me know.

https://www.jegs.com/i/Speedmaster/746/1-398-001/10002/-1
Hey I have been using these 360 protractors. I dont know if its up to your standards but I really like it being small and transparent.

IMG_0231204_135307_2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey I have been using these 360 protractors. I dont know if its up to your standards but I really like it being small and transparent.
Dave,
I have always preferred the large 10" steel wheels. Very easy to read with distinct white lettering and 1/8" spacing between every degree.

There is a specific reason why you want the wheel to count 0 to 180° on each side.

It matters when doing the intake duration by going around BDC instead of TDC. It saves you having to do the subtraction of closed duration from 360° to get your open duration. You can't go around the top when using a stop bolt to hold your piston at exactly port opening so it hits exact same spot in both directions without having to study that relationship while trying to read your wheel accurately.

Back