Win a Miss Vegas Duece on Me Time's new website! ! !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Hey everyone,

In the next few weeks Me Time is going to launch a newly designed website! We are very excited to share with you some of the cool new features the new site will have to offer.

Features Include:

Consumer Product reviews-Me Time has come up with a unique way for you to give the manufacturer your opinion on New Products coming on the market. The really cool part is, for taking the time to tell us what you think, you will be automatically entered to win that product.

The first product we will be giving away is Aquacraft's Miss Vegas Deuce! no purchase necessary to enter

Me Time Live- We are now going to broadcast events LIVE! not only are we broadcasting the events we attend, we can host your event live as well! You can be a part of the Live Channel with just basic equipment. You will be able to schedule a tech session, a build, you can give us your thoughts on how to modify hulls or just about anything RC related you want to share with the RC community. FREE! More info to come . . .

Our next Live Broadcast will be the Indy Masters in September. We are also looking for volunteers to do some live tech sessions and interviews, so if you are interested let us know!

Archives- We are archiving everything we've shot since 2007. All the races, interviews, bloopers, tech sessions, plus anything we shoot in the future . . . All of it will be available to watch on the Me Time Archives page! No more paying $25 for a dvd!

Photo Gallery- Our new photo gallery is set up to be user friendly, it is simple to browse through thousands of photos from past events.

I could go on and on about all the other cool stuff the site offers, (like the Pond(pawn) Shop), but hopefully you will check it out for yourselves when we announce the launch!

Regular membership to the site is free and includes almost everything the site offers.

To get access to the Me Time Live page and the archives page you will need to become a premium member. It's cheap, for members who upgrade in the first month, the cost is only $1 for a whole year. Since we will no longer be selling DVDs because we're providing you the race coverage, this small fee will help to keep Me Time Live. . .well. . . LIVE!

Hope everyone will take part in the Miss Vegas Deuce product review and

Tune in for the LIVE BROADCAST of the Indy Masters!

We will post as soon as the site is LIVE!

A BIG THANKS TO AQUACRAFT FOR DONATING THE MISS VEGAS DEUCE! ! ! thanks Russ! ! ! ! !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone,

In the next few weeks Me Time is going to launch a newly designed website! We are very excited to share with you some of the cool new features the new site will have to offer.

Features Include:

Consumer Product reviews-Me Time has come up with a unique way for you to give the manufacturer your opinion on New Products coming on the market. The really cool part is, for taking the time to tell us what you think, you will be automatically entered to win that product.

The first product we will be giving away is Aquacraft's Miss Vegas Deuce! no purchase necessary to enter

Me Time Live- We are now going to broadcast events LIVE! not only are we broadcasting the events we attend, we can host your event live as well! You can be a part of the Live Channel with just basic equipment. You will be able to schedule a tech session, a build, you can give us your thoughts on how to modify hulls or just about anything RC related you want to share with the RC community. FREE! More info to come . . .

Our next Live Broadcast will be the Indy Masters in September. We are also looking for volunteers to do some live tech sessions and interviews, so if you are interested let us know!

Archives- We are archiving everything we've shot since 2007. All the races, interviews, bloopers, tech sessions, plus anything we shoot in the future . . . All of it will be available to watch on the Me Time Archives page! No more paying $25 for a dvd!

Photo Gallery- Our new photo gallery is set up to be user friendly, it is simple to browse through thousands of photos from past events.

I could go on and on about all the other cool stuff the site offers, (like the Pond(pawn) Shop), but hopefully you will check it out for yourselves when we announce the launch!

Regular membership to the site is free and includes almost everything the site offers.

To get access to the Me Time Live page and the archives page you will need to become a premium member. It's cheap, for members who upgrade in the first month, the cost is only $1 for a whole year. Since we will no longer be selling DVDs because we're providing you the race coverage, this small fee will help to keep Me Time Live. . .well. . . LIVE!

A BIG THANKS TO AQUACRAFT FOR DONATING THE MISS VEGAS DEUCE! ! ! thanks Russ! ! ! ! !

Dudes.. I saw something VERY COOL today.. O boy.. this is going to be fun.

Grim

To the Metime gang.

We as RC boaters are very lucky to have a group of people like yourselves. We have a great opt to be heard as a racing group just the way we have wanted it all these years.

Lets help make Metime a HUGE success. Me time is here for us.. we need to be there for them.

ROCK ON!

Grim

Hey everyone,

Features Include:

Excellent idea! is a major contribution to the globalization of rc racing boats allows you to reach all parts of the world and take the hand of this great team, producers, moderators and competitors a broad vision of what this happening and unify all followers thus allowing significant growth, greetings from south america!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back