• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Who's Got The Best Price?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as soon as i get mine i will run them on my tunnel and give a report. i have run over a gallon on my mc-9s with 45%

That was fast! The ones that I ordered at the Toledo Expo arrived quickly too. They even picked up the shipping tab because they were out of the ones that I wanted.

Russ, the plugs just showed up a couple of minutes ago, I haven't even opened the box yet. Thanks!

Don, PM me with your address and I'll mail you down a couple to try out.

Ron Olson said:
Russ, the plugs just showed up a couple of minutes ago, I haven't even opened the box yet. Thanks!Don, PM me with your address and I'll mail you down a couple to try out.

75987[/snapback]

No problem. Let us know how they do for ya. I didn't get a chance to try em' this weekend.

OK, I just opened the box as I've seen glow plugs before. :lol: Grimmie's servo mounts showed up today also so I had to open that box first. I noticed that these are the 2006 plugs like what he shipped me before. I had no complaints with those as they are currently his coldest plugs. We tried the 2002's and 2004's in Eric's Nitro truck and really didn't see any difference between those and the other major brands on the market.

just got mine and they look good. if the weather isnt too bad i might go test them this weekend. thanks a ton russell ;) ;) ;)

Looks like I'll be doing a little boating this weekend!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I haven't noticed this post earlier. I have been running the Merlins in my boat for a while now and they have done quite well. I run 65% and use the 2001, which is the cold plug. I have also ran the 2002 and have had no problems.

Russell, the plugs arrived today. I guess Canada customs kept them warm for a while. thanks very much. they look good. Thank you. Nick

Nigtmare said:
Russell, the plugs arrived today. I guess Canada customs kept them warm for a while. thanks very much. they look good. Thank you. Nick
76488[/snapback]

No problem. Thanks........

I don't know. I shipped some to Don Ferrette to test out and haven't heard anything from him.

Glenn 787 said:
So what's the story on the Merlin plugs?  They arrived and the thread seemed to die :(
78315[/snapback]

Glenn,

did you by chance buy any of the Merlins? Just curious what you thought. Looks like a good price.

I've been using the O'Donnell's plug with very good success but the Hobby shop bumped them up from $2.75 to $3.89 before I could stock up.

No, I didn't buy any. I wanted to hear some performance reviews here first. I think D. Bestpitch bought some.

I have enough McCoys to get me through the Grand Prix and the 1st couple of district races next year.

I thought updates would've been pouring in by now.......is this a bad sign?

I bought some back in April at the Toledo Expoand used some. They seem to be just as good as any others that I've used. Check with them to see which plug that they recommend for your use.

How are these plugs working out for everybody? Are they comparable to the McCoy MC-9's?

David

Back