• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Who's Got The Best Price?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EatMyShortsRacing said:
I would be interested in taking some for testing and then make a bigger order once i know how they perform here.
72370[/snapback]

I was just getting ready to post the same thing. Can we get a few for testing & how quickly??????

Don Ferrette said:
EatMyShortsRacing said:
I would be interested in taking some for testing and then make a bigger order once i know how they perform here.
72370[/snapback]

I was just getting ready to post the same thing. Can we get a few for testing & how quickly??????

72374[/snapback]

I'll see if he would throw in extra to give them a try. I'll make the order soon.

Russell Bear said:
Don Ferrette said:
EatMyShortsRacing said:
72370[/snapback]

72374[/snapback]

I'll see if he would throw in extra to give them a try. I'll make the order soon.

72375[/snapback]

would only need a few to try out in a couple of existing boats....

If they hang in there then I'd be prepared to buy a hundred....

(not that I really need more plugs...)

Don, remind me and I'll toss a couple of them your way when I get them. At least you might be able to try them out, it's getting ready to the ponds to ice over up here. :(

I might still have some 2006's around here also, their version of a cold plug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Russell have you received all the money yet? :rolleyes: ones you get all the money you can buy your self a nice boat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe a engine too :p :p :p

Hey Russell have you received all the money yet?  ones you get all the money you can buy your self a nice boat    maybe a engine too 
Dont tell everybody, sheesh..... :p :p :p

Russell Bear said:
Wow,  already got 175 accounted for already.  Anybody else interested?
71623[/snapback]

Russell don't know if it's to late <_< but i will take 150each

just let me know where to send the money order

thanks

dave :)

darby96 said:
Russell Bear said:
Wow,  already got 175 accounted for already.  Anybody else interested?
71623[/snapback]

Russell don't know if it's to late <_< but i will take 150each

just let me know where to send the money order

thanks

dave :)

73126[/snapback]

Dave, sent you an e-mail and PM.

Thanks.........

***Update***

The plugs have arrived. I will package them up tonight and get them in tomorrows mail.

Thanks everybody........

ps. Aldon mentioned to me that he guarantees these plugs. If one of the welds break and it comes apart, to send them to him and he will replace it free of charge. :) Ofcoarse, he doesn't cover the elements.

Merlin Glow Plugs

Aldon Kelly

(708)246-3730

[email protected]

http://www.merlinglowplugs.biz/

It would be nice for those that will be in areas, warm enough to test these plugs, to give a report to the others on their performance. Types of engines, hulls, fuel and nitro% is all pertinent information. If these can come reasonably close to their hopeful expectations, Aldon will be swamped. With the price of other plugs slowly going through the roof, it would be nice to have a cheaper good performance alternative.

Just my thought for the day.

John Knight said:
It would be nice for those that will be in areas, warm enough to test these plugs, to give a report to the others on their performance.  Types of engines, hulls, fuel and nitro% is all pertinent information.  If these can come reasonably close to their hopeful expectations, Aldon will be swamped.  With the price of other plugs slowly going through the roof, it would be nice to have a cheaper good performance alternative.
Just my thought for the day.

75574[/snapback]

It's been in the mid 60's here and the wind finally calmed down. I will hopefully give them a try this weekend.

Hey John,

I should of put some in with your test propeller order. I will try to remember

on the next order. I tried them and I wasn't too fond of them,so don't get

your hopes up too much. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

shoboat said:
Hey John,

your hopes up too much. :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

75578[/snapback]

Hope I have good luck with them. BTW, Mark got the 2516 today. Looks great, Thanks........

shoboat said:
Hey John,

your hopes up too much. :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:

Good Luck Testing,

Mark Sholund

75578[/snapback]

We'll get them on the rebound. Did you try them only on the 20 hydro or others as well?

John,

We tried them in 21,45,and 67 motors. He may have changed the element

or wire now. Russell will test them this weekend, he will let you guys know.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Back