• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted ISO: Engines, receivers, JVS hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadstoys5

Supporting Member
I'm looking for the following items:
- Nova Rossi TO-BE Direct Drive, Rear Exhaust engines of the .46 / .67 / .91 sizes
- Futaba FASST 603FF, 603FS or 604FS receivers
- Any of the old JVS boats (fiberglass metal-flake typically) of the 70's / 80's

Best way to reach me is via email: [email protected]
thanks! Tom

Have a NIB 46DD that I am never going to use. Have 5 of them and use them in only one boat. 400.00

Added pictures of the engine as mentioned in PM and agree to your offer.

Attachments

• 20240406_085045.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240406_085051.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
Right Guy. Did you want the boat shipped or can that wait until I get down to See Al Hobbs in May?

No hurry on shipping Kevin, make it work for you, I'm easy, just don't forget about me :) I'm really excited about the JVS hulls anytime I can find one of those its cool and this little Mono is literally identical to the first boat I ever had back in the late 70's

I will get the boat boxed up and make plans to see Al in early May. Shipping always costs less this way. Will have the engine quote tomorrow when I hit the post.

Back