• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Who's Got The Best Price?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next question- you say he's had good luck out of the last 500,000. How much of those in high nitro, high stress applications like boats?? :eek:

Next question- you say he's had good luck out of the last 500,000. How much of those in high nitro, high stress applications like boats??
He mentioned that he races control line speed airplanes. Runs 70% nitro.

Russell Bear said:
Next question- you say he's had good luck out of the last 500,000. How much of those in high nitro, high stress applications like boats??
He mentioned that he races control line speed airplanes. Runs 70% nitro.

71582[/snapback]

Ok now we see about discounts for larger quantity. Thanks Russell. B)

If they start getting popular, I might have to put my sales tax license to work!

Just talked with Aldon, not a big price break but still the best price around. Order 500 and ea will be $1.98. Order 1000 at $1.90 ea.

Don, he also runs tether cars with the .005" element with low nitro but will run 200+mph at 30-35K rpm's.

I cannot swing that big of an order myself, I am willing to collect the money for this order. I want some too!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Russell is it possible for me to get 50 plugs also.Here in canada we pay big bucks for our plugs :angry: and No!!! choice Thanks Nick

I can't order that many myself, (taxes are due) but I am willing to collect the money and make an order, just let me know how many you want and I'll make it happen. Anyone that wants them, PM me for my address.

Thanks.......

Wow, already got 175 accounted for already. Anybody else interested?

OK, get me a price and I'll add some money in for shipping. PM me with your address when you're ready.

Fellas,

I hope you have better luck with them plugs than I did. High Nitro burns

them up. Maybe he has some newer ones. I bought the coldest that he made

and they only lasted one run Maximum. :eek:

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

shoboat said:
Fellas,
I hope you have better luck with them plugs than I did. High Nitro burns

them up. Maybe he has some newer ones. I bought the coldest that he made

and the only lasted one run Maximum. :eek:

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

71800[/snapback]

He is running 70% without a problem. Of course it's in planes and cars, but it seems like they are being used in high stress situations. Hope we have good luck with them. The price is right.

Peter, got your money yesterday. Ron, got yours today. Once the rest come in. I'll make the order.

Thanks guys........

Back