Whiplash build pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey brian , just wondering how my whiplash is coming along.. just got my new cmb valvola and all other goodies to go with it.. not pressing as i know it will take me all winter to get it done..lol . i would like to add some mas epoxy to my order as well, this thread kinda went to hell for rodney, that is a real bummer to work that hard then have it screw up out of your control. woody remember when we would screw up stuff out of pure pleasure?? "slot cars".. :p

Terminator,

You do know that Blazer Marine is closed till further notice,don't you?

http://www.blazermarine.com

hey brian , just wondering how my whiplash is coming along.. just got my new cmb valvola and all other goodies to go with it.. not pressing as i know it will take me all winter to get it done..lol . i would like to add some mas epoxy to my order as well, this thread kinda went to hell for rodney, that is a real bummer to work that hard then have it screw up out of your control. woody remember when we would screw up stuff out of pure pleasure?? "slot cars".. :p

Terminator,

You do know that Blazer Marine is closed till further notice,don't you?

http://www.blazermarine.com
yes sir i understand that they are closed.. for a bit , but i have a orderin for a whiplash when things kick off agian. brian gave me a timeframe and out of respect for what he is doing right now i will wait till it is my turn..thanks alot though.

terry

I have several kits to get out and will do so shortly. For the past 6 weeks, I have had very little free time due to the Gas Nationals. Now that the Nats are over, I will have time to work on getting things shipped. Once I get the current orders filled and get someone to do the cowls for me, then I will be back in full force. The 20 has been winning races right and left and has been selling like hot cakes.

Thanks, Brian

I have several kits to get out and will do so shortly. For the past 6 weeks, I have had very little free time due to the Gas Nationals. Now that the Nats are over, I will have time to work on getting things shipped. Once I get the current orders filled and get someone to do the cowls for me, then I will be back in full force. The 20 has been winning races right and left and has been selling like hot cakes.
Thanks, Brian
that is great brian, family time is of the utmost importantce to me and is taken very serious. when it gets here it gets here, i just was wondering if you could add some of that good epoxy to my order as well it sounds like good stuff MAS i belive.? thanks alot.

terry

Back