Where to buy Octura hardware?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcboatlover

Hey guys I'm in need of some parts and my LHS won't order them for me. This summer I placed a $125.00 order for Octura parts and props, six weeks lator I found out that they never ordered it! Since then I found almost everything I need on E-Bay, but I still need a few more items.

Where can I go to get these items? I have been told that Octura has a $100.00 min to place an order. Is this true? Is there a web site where I can order from? Thanks!

hey rcbl

Cindy at www.alshobbyshop.com. Located in Elmhurst, IL. She is great at finding stuff. Give her a shout.

Good luck

Garrett

Yes, usually Octura requires a $100.00 minimum. My LHS has done that to me also, I'm still waiting for an Octura 7.5 OB motor mount that I ordered from them over a year ago!

Whatever the LHS doesn't want to get for me, I call Gary Preusse, if he doesn't have it, usually he can get it in a day or two. Call him at 630-279-2451, no web site.

Boaters,

Octura will not sell to you unless you have a store front

I know I have talked to them just recently.Unless you

were grandfathered in a few years ago.There are a

handful of dealers with no showroom but know new

ones.

Sorry,

Mark Sholund :D

Maybe I'll have to start selling Octura hardware! I have a Store front (kind of) with our business in the basement of my Sister's store. One thing at a time for now, we still have to get the kits out! We hope to start cutting a few more this week of the revised plans. That does sound like a crock, Gary's business is out of his house, I guess that it just depends on who you are! Of course Gary and Tom are old friends.

I Was just at Als today, And Gary is another good one.

Rocket city racing.com I beleive has octura

The great thing about Gary is that he lives near by Octura. If he don't have in the morning, he will in the afternoon.

Mike

Thanks! I will try your sources. I have three boats almost finished, they just need a few more parts. It was in the 80's today and I really want to go boating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron I have a DU-Bro 7.5 to 11cc adjustable outboard motor mount new in the package. I came with a auction I won and I don't need it. I have all inboards. It's yours if you want it. Just send me your address! :D

Ron,

How long before the kits are out? I'm interested, thinking of getting the FF .12 but would get yours if there almost ready.

Thanks for the offer, I have plenty of Du-Bros. I had an Octura for my 3.5 tunnel and liked it better. No big deal anyway, I would like to sell the boat soon.

Rod, if you see the posting under "Project Speed", I will have a limited amount of kits maybe by next week. The big thing now is getting more CF rods for the sponsons and the turn fins. Wade is working on getting the fins made ASAP. I don't know the price yet, one of the many things that we are still working on. The foam wont be cut but I could probably rough it out for you. The trick is to drill the boom holes straight which I can do.

Back