Zoom carbs are for sale now

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Guys, let me take care of the orders that I have coming in and then see if I have any more carbs left to sell.

Thanks for everything,

Charles

Mr Perdue,

I just got an advice from Japan that the Zoom Carbs arrived yesterday.

Thank you very much for the great opportunity to have your carbs. Though I cannot have them in my hands at the moment, am looking forward to the next trip back to Japan in August.

Kindest regards

Toru

Hello Mr. Timo, I am completely sold out of ALL of the Zoom carbs.

Thanks guys for purchasing and helping me sell this batch of Zoom carbs. It was a success.

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
OK guys, if there is anyone (except Allan Yuen) that has paid for a Zoom carb and have not received it or have a received a refund, please PM me promptly so that I can get it straightened out. I am trying to wrap up this batch of Zoom carbs.

Thanks for purchasing one, or more, of my Zoom carbs.

Charles

Hello sir

I can wait for two 101rs evo carbs

Let me know if I need to send payment in advance

Thank you

Larry

It has come to my attention that a couple of my Zoom 101 carbs may possibly have a mounting issue on a few of the 101 engines. It looks like the recess in the rear of the Zoom carbs that fits over the mounting protrusion of the 101 back plate may be a few thousands too small for some 101 Evo Gold head back plates and some of the 101 RS Red head back plates.

I do not know if this is an isolated issue of if it is fairly common. I rechecked the back plate that I was using as a gauge and it has OK clearance. For those of you that bought some of my Zoom 101 carbs and have this mounting problem, please send me the carbs back and I will open up this recess slightly to take care of this. I will return your carbs to you the next day and pay all shipping cost.

Sometimes Stuff happens.....

Thanks Gentlemen,

Charles

Wow, that was quick.

Brian called and everything is OK with him.

Mr. Jeff, how do you want to pay for yours?

Thanks Guys,

Charles

I'll send $131.80 to your paypal if that works for you.

$125 plus $6.80 for shipping. If that's correct, I'll get it sent right over.

Thanks,

Jeff

Latest posts

Back