Where to buy fuel in bulk quantities

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryConrad

Where are you getting fuel this season?

Our local club is getting ready to do a bulk order on fuel. We just got shot down by FHS Oils, they don't have any nitro.

Larry Conrad

Vice President

Twin Cities Model Boat Club

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you getting fuel this season?Our local club is getting ready to do a bulk order on fuel. We just got shot down by FHS Oils, they don't have any nitro.

Larry Conrad

Vice President

They don't have any nitro??? :huh:
They have small quantities of of premixed fuel availible, and no nitro to mix new batches.

Where are you getting fuel this season?Our local club is getting ready to do a bulk order on fuel. We just got shot down by FHS Oils, they don't have any nitro.

Larry Conrad

Vice President

They don't have any nitro??? :huh:
Redmax told me 5 months ago that if the chemical laws dont quit changing & the Nitro dont get easier to purchase they would deplete there Nitro inventory & Quit Business. :( They quit selling drums 10-12 weeks ago.

UH-OH....... :eek:

I also just checked WWRF and ProNitro Nitromethane ™ 100% 53 Gallon Drum

$2,500.00 + shipping or $2235 for 30 gallons. Why would anyone even think about the 30 gallons. for $265 you get 23 more gallons :huh:

that's about $47+ per gallon. I thought the price was coming down after September and the Olympics we're over

UH-OH....... :eek: I also just checked WWRF and ProNitro Nitromethane ™ 100% 53 Gallon Drum

$2,500.00 + shipping or $2235 for 30 gallons. Why would anyone even think about the 30 gallons. for $265 you get 23 more gallons :huh:

that's about $47+ per gallon. I thought the price was coming down after September and the Olympics we're over
V-P 1650 for 400 pounds think that a 40 gallon drum

The jackson RCMB also tryed to order fuel from FHS i was told that they had been out of nitromethane for six months, and didnot know when they would have any. We are in BIG trouble as far as getting fuel. byron NONE morgan NONE even Odonnel out. Anybody got any ideas? I myself have none.

Tom

alky is looking better and better all the time.

if we can't get it amagine what the car guys are going to do.

chris

alky is looking better and better all the time.
if we can't get it amagine what the car guys are going to do.

chris
Maybe you can get your Dad to whip up a batch of really tiny spark plugs at work, and we can convert to gas. :lol: Anybody make a micro mini ignition system?

Larry

They make 1/4-32 spark plugs Here and just about any non micro-controller ignition can handle 40k rpm's of crank signal with stable fire rates.

Call Jerry at Seaducerboats He can take care of your needs on the east coast

I am trying to keep up here on the west coast

DaveB :D

UH-OH....... :eek: I also just checked WWRF and ProNitro Nitromethane ™ 100% 53 Gallon Drum

V-P 1650 for 400 pounds think that a 40 gallon drum
Is VP selling nitro again?

time to start modding the 21's for LOW/NO nitro

will start that this coming Saturday

carl

Don read your e-mail i sent you

also Tracys bounced back

also Tracys bounced back
carlSqueeze the head down, put on the big carb, take some pitch out of the prop, and shorten the pipe!!!

Dick Tyndall

carl

Squeeze the head down, put on the big carb, take some pitch out of the prop, and shorten the pipe!!!

Dick Tyndall

also Tracys bounced back
geez larry i think i have this problem fixed. ill talk to you tomorrow. that and ill have some 70 percent and 60 percent redmax for sale here really soon, im gonna try out this money making thing all the other crooks are doing..lol

terry

Dick;

you read my mind...........................

and am going to switch to a lower volume pipe as well

just found my FAI speed notes also.

also found my old fuel mix notes for when we had the same problem in the 80's. going to check the price on prope. oxide.

carl

Back