Where to buy fuel in bulk quantities

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have have deleted all hydrazene related posts on this thread. Even if it was nothing more than stirring the pot, to publicly post anything to even tempt someone to try this crap is foolish. It has been banned for a reason.

Now back to where to buy fuel in bulk quantities.............

And BTW- for the record I was not intending to single Chuck (piper chuck) out about what's involved with hosting races and not adding anymore to the overburdened folks who host a race, rather to make the point why the clubs dishing out fuel would not work but it appears it did not come across that way. Chuck has done much for the district that many do not know about like our excellent web site. Sorry 'bout that post sounding like it did, I will fix that now............

Last edited by a moderator:
I just spoke with VP Midwest and she told me that the Nitro prices will be coming down, just don't know exactly when yet.

The down side is that all Nitro from VP has to go through Texas 1st due to the Homeland Security act. It figures, I just thought about taking a ride to pick up a drum in Indiana to save the freight, but as of right now, it doesn't look promising.

But one way or another, I will have fuel for our Grand Rapids Club when the Ice thaws. Guaranteed!! :)

Lets be a little more optimistic out there gang. I'm not ready for nitro to die, and if you gave a hoot, you'd feel the same way.

Yes, I run gas too, but there's just no substitute for the power that Nitro makes. I LIKE IT!! :D

I just spoke with VP Midwest and she told me that the Nitro prices will be coming down, just don't know exactly when yet.
The down side is that all Nitro from VP has to go through Texas 1st due to the Homeland Security act. It figures, I just thought about taking a ride to pick up a drum in Indiana to save the freight, but as of right now, it doesn't look promising.

But one way or another, I will have fuel for our Grand Rapids Club when the Ice thaws. Guaranteed!! :)

Lets be a little more optimistic out there gang. I'm not ready for nitro to die, and if you gave a hoot, you'd feel the same way.

Yes, I run gas too, but there's just no substitute for the power that Nitro makes. I LIKE IT!! :D
Midwest dont have any right now, guess they are waiting till the weather warms. I have contacted my LHS about WildCat and am waiting on a price breakdown

Carl,Fair enough. If you are confident that it is a no go, thats good enough to satisfy my curiousity.

The reason I asked was that I thought I'd read someone here on IW had some success with acetone as a nitro substitute, and I'd also read about it's use with methanol on the "Ray Hall turbocharging" website @ a maximum of 10%.
You can also add toluene, great for the turbo cars.

Byrons has 60% in stock, but it is pricey. They have plenty of Nitro unfortunately its at the high price. They expect prices to drop as well just not sure when.

Robert Holland

Back