What's everyone working on for 2016

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Dr Toyota
default_smile.png
soon full restoration

Thanks David ,as Wayne said it is Aussie Endeavour. Here's another one im building. 1/6 scale inline twin paynpak.

20160622_220305.jpg

Scott, what are you using for an engine in that Pak? I'm presently redrawing a set of Newton 108 plans into a gas scale 78 Madison. I'm looking at a CMB 27 for an engine in it due to the size of the engine bay so your twin has me curious

Finally getting back to my M/L Sport 40, hope to have ready for Hobart. Working on radio box layout with Micro servos, it's tight. Steering servo will be a Savox waterproof. Everything is a figure as you go with this engine placement.
default_wink.png

Radio box layout.jpg

Steering servo.jpg

Hi Ray,

Who makes that motor mount? I'm in the process of building this hull right now - did you reinforce the floor under the mounts?

Scott, what are you using for an engine in that Pak? I'm presently redrawing a set of Newton 108 plans into a gas scale 78 Madison. I'm looking at a CMB 27 for an engine in it due to the size of the engine bay so your twin has me curious
Gday Mark , im using an RCMK bottom end with modified zenoah cylinders.

Back