What's everyone working on for 2016

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
73 Pak, 85 Executone, 2009 Oberto and, hopefully a new hull for my 2000 Elam. Might also have a gas 78 Madison if all goes well
Awesome, about how long have you been working on the 73 PAK should be about finished and racing this year right?
Been working on the Pak, off and on, for roughly 12 months. Still haven't managed to get more than the rear bottom on the framing.What's been slowing me down is getting the chance to get down to the HARM to get accurate info on the boat and flip-flopping back and forth between the day and night shift so, like yesterday, after running an errand I spent almost all day sleeping. Now I have to get myself turned around to work the day shift for the next two weeks before going back to nights again
default_wacko.png

I'm working on finishing a customer's two-wing Freddie's Club and building an ML Boatworks GXS-380 buried in all of those clamps.

Freddie's Club- 1.9.16 - Pic 1.JPG

Freddie's Club- 1.9.16 - Pic 2.JPG

ML-380.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]KenOlvis, on 14 Jan 2016 - 07:50 AM, said:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Getting these to dialed in[/SIZE]

attachicon.gif
20151219_211850.jpg

[SIZE=8pt]Looks like you are going to have your hands full.[/SIZE]

Brad,

Bert makes them, he is really good with carbon, glass, or wood construction.

They are a really good scale boat here in District # 2. You should see them

when they are done?

Thanks,

Mark

73 Pak, 85 Executone, 2009 Oberto and, hopefully a new hull for my 2000 Elam. Might also have a gas 78 Madison if all goes well
Awesome, about how long have you been working on the 73 PAK should be about finished and racing this year right?
Been working on the Pak, off and on, for roughly 12 months. Still haven't managed to get more than the rear bottom on the framing.What's been slowing me down is getting the chance to get down to the HARM to get accurate info on the boat and flip-flopping back and forth between the day and night shift so, like yesterday, after running an errand I spent almost all day sleeping. Now I have to get myself turned around to work the day shift for the next two weeks before going back to nights again
default_wacko.png

[SIZE=9.5pt]I like how you're trying to get it exact! However I didn't realize you were building a 2009 Oberto must be a new build, got any pictures?[/SIZE]

These are the only pictures I have at the moment and they are all online:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1903323&d=1375622366

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1903325&d=1375622366

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2115604&d=1440038424

The Oberto is on the right side of the first picture, scale Pak is on the left. No shots of the gas Madison yet
At least you just got started on them and can continue on your off days. Which one you think we will see this year out on the water?

My plan is to have the Pak, a new 2000 Elam, a 1985 Executone and the gas Madison on the water by season's end. The Oberto still needs a lot of reworking to make it much more accurate than just using the T-5 plans I bought since they aren't even close. It took me several days to get the sponson insides to where I felt they could actually be cut out

Latest posts

Back