Used Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sullivan dynatron....you won't be disappointed. Put an aftermarket handle on it, run it off 24v and it will start anything out there.
My cordless power tools are DeWalt with 20 volt batteries. Found a guy on eBay who was printing plastic adapters for the DeWalt battery sockets. Nice guy. Asked him if he could sell me some exta terminals so I could run heavier gauge wire, and he threw in a dozen, no charge.
Now I just have to get rewired and installed on the Dynatron. 😂

My cordless power tools are DeWalt with 20 volt batteries. Found a guy on eBay who was printing plastic adapters for the DeWalt battery sockets. Nice guy. Asked him if he could sell me some exta terminals so I could run heavier gauge wire, and he threw in a dozen, no charge.
Now I just have to get rewired and installed on the Dynatron. 😂

Tim, got a picture of your setup ?
I don't mind running mine "corded"
with 24v, but the 20 volt Dewalt batteries are really nice... all of my cordless tools are Dewalt 20v and work really well and last a long time on a charge..

If I did go cordless on the dynatron, I would only use Dewalt.

Tim, got a picture of your setup ?
I don't mind running mine "corded"
with 24v, but the 20 volt Dewalt batteries are really nice... all of my cordless tools are Dewalt 20v and work really well and last a long time on a charge..

If I did go cordless on the dynatron, I would only use Dewalt.
Yeah, I'll send you a photo as soon as I can figure what box it's in....lot of stuff not unpacked yet....it's a yellow adapter mounted on back of Speedmaster handle, did install a heavy duty button switch from NAPA, but really thinking about putting a relay in between...will take both standard and high MaH DeWalt 20V batteries.

Back