What's everyone working on for 2016

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea. I would like to have the one in the picture back. Never heard a word about any of it.
Which is a shame as there was A LOT of $, time and hard work in there....

Nothing worse then a thief......
Sure there is. Having a thief that acts like they're your friend just so they can scope out what you have and where you have it.
I take it your speaking from experience?
In a matter of speaking, yes, but not having possessions stolen. Long story short, had a couple that acted like they were the wife and my friends. When push came to shove, however, they tried to take away both my and the wife's reputation. It wasn't until six months later that the truth of what was going on came out. By then, however, the damage was done and some still believe that the other couple was correct in what they did because they have their "buddies" still telling the story about how they were in the right and the wife and I were wrong

Right on, So back to what everyone is building for the 2016 season lets see some more pics!
default_smile.png

Drawing parts with a T-square and drawing board as I type. Too bad I don't have a computer with autocad on it
default_wacko.png

Can someone start a "Fund Me" page for me. I just discovered that to get the plywood I need for scale thick sponson insides for a gas scale 7325 Pay'N Pak hull, it's only $140. And to think I was shocked to find a piece of 1/16" ply ran $75. When you consider that the last time I bought a sheet of 1/16" ply, the cost was only $50 per sheet, THAT INCREASE HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come to think about it, make that fund me page for the plywood AND a CMB 27 since that's more expensive yet
default_ph34r.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone start a "Fund Me" page for me. I just discovered that to get the plywood I need for scale thick sponson insides for a gas scale 7325 Pay'N Pak hull, it's only $140. And to think I was shocked to find a piece of 1/16" ply ran $75. When you consider that the last time I bought a sheet of 1/16" ply, the cost was only $50 per sheet, THAT INCREASE HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come to think about it, make that fund me page for the plywood AND a CMB 27 since that's more expensive yet
default_ph34r.png
lol you start it ill put in $5.00

Mr Steve Ball you better be posting some pics soon. Last we spoke you said you were going to get a scale going for 2016 remember??
default_wink.png

1/8 scale nitro 1983 Atlas (blue blast)

At this point I have dumas kit

65 rossi never had fuel

Radio.

Now did to figure what hardware ill use before construction begins

1/8 scale nitro 1983 Atlas (blue blast)

At this point I have dumas kit

65 rossi never had fuel

Radio.

Now did to figure what hardware ill use before construction begins
Accutech or Speedmaster. would be my choices, Jensen strut would be next

Ken, The Dumas AVL has so many flaws in the design and materials provided it would be a waste of time and money to build. Sell it and start with a good hull, I'll be selling a heavy lay up Velasco hull and a McKay built U-37 Performance Chevrolet. Send a PM if interested,

Ken, The Dumas AVL has so many flaws in the design and materials provided it would be a waste of time and money to build. Sell it and start with a good hull, I'll be selling a heavy lay up Velasco hull and a McKay built U-37 Performance Chevrolet. Send a PM if interested,
Thxs for the info you are correct its a old dumas stamp kit with poor material
Tring to decide if I want to transfer on to better material. As for design flaws its not as easy to built as a laser kit.Have modification plan for the build if used

Thxs for the info you are correct its a old dumas stamp kit with poor material
Tring to decide if I want to transfer on to better material. As for design flaws its not as easy to built as a laser kit.Have modification plan for the build if used
i would just get one of mikes laser cut kits, all the work is done for you. just assemble it. he also has the wood needed. my 2 cents worth.

Finishing up my gas scale. I am working on beating you in sport20 hydro in 16.
How is your Gas Scale coming along?
I have the hardware mounted and the drive installed. The scale turbo motor parts are done. Just have the radio box to setup and get some more prime done to the hull. I have the paint and graphics ready to use.

Latest posts

Back