Warning!Warning!Ebayers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin,

I am friends with neither. I have had dealings with Tom Schaeffer before. He recently purchased my 6x10 enclosed trailer. It took him a while to pay for the trailer, but his word was good. He also bought a 20 hydro from me a few years ago and was good on the deal. You may have dealt with TOM back before he moved to Texas. I dealt with him a bit during that time and he had a whole bunch on his plate at the time. Hey if he appologized, great - at least he talked to you about it.

I think there is nothing wrong with the BUYER BEWARE. I think an informative forum where the person who was screwed is the only person that can post publicly on each thread that is started. Any correspondence after should be done privately between parties. I have said that time and time again, its just the same old BS threads that get started and posted on over and over by the same people.

I am sorry if you were ever screwed by anyone. I am just tired of these threads that turn into bashing sessions and never accomplish anything.

Hey LAXMASTA - what is hard to believe about MARK WILLIAMSON'S Club to not do anything to him? Why is it their responsibility? Should NAMBA and or MARK'S Club also make sure he has payed his Electricity bill on time and also has no un-paid traffic violations?

NITROTOYS: we all should be able to have transactions with one another without worrying. EBAY has its flaws, but anyone with questionable feedback is a risk. If a seller wont send something COD - then that is usually a red light. I send stuff off all the time prior to receiving payment. Kinda like the GLOWBEE I sent to Howard Middleton in Houston. Still no payment. Guess thats what I get for being a trusting guy.

Joe (laxmaster2039),

you posted...........

sounds kinda weak to me that there's a whole club who races with him but wont confront him about his ebay stuff just cuz it doesnt happen to them and he's bigger'n they are.

Al Waters reply to you is .........

I am President of our Scale Asociaton. The club you refer to that races with him that you know so much about, that we dont confront him. I am the NAMBA Scale Unlimited Chairman. I am also Vice President of NAMBA.

So I ask YOU what should I do?.......YOU tell ME what you want ME to do. The ball is in your court.

I repeat. You post whatever you want about whoever you want. But DO NOT drag my club into it unless you are prepared to tell me what should be done. So what will it be?

Al Waters

NAMBA Vice President

NAMBA Scale Unlimited Chairman

President-Southern California Scale Thunderboat Association

Even thought i don't race or have never been ripped by the person in question i do run boats and its expencive enough with out the williamsons of the world at work. and to al waters if you guys race with this guy and your the V.P of NAMBA sounds like a no brainer to me he's ripping people off left and right , belongs to your org, and is what i call a liability NOT an asset to your club. GIVE HIM THE BOOT anyone can rob and steal to be conpetitive but is that what its all about

the gas gremlin has spoken

rich

Guys

Unbelieveable how personal this is all becoming - I started this post as a warning. I have had several dealings with Mark - he was slow at first but came through and then ripped me off. I'm in Oz so no real comeback just a bad taste in the mouth and additional experience I didn't need.

I am somewhat confused by the bashing term getting tossed around - if someone is a crook and there are facts - whether personnel experience or not - why not share them. This is a community forum and if we help guys get the stuff they pay for or stop them from losing their hard earned on some shady guy - fair enough.

I am sure Mark, Eric, Tom etc have some redeeming qualities - as almost everyone does. They may think it's ok to shaft people - I guess I'm funny I don't. An apology or fixing things up goes a long way.

The fact that some people do this does not reflect on the people they play boats with as it really has nothing to do with them. I do find it funny that defenders say they did this good or that for the club - off course they are not going to crap on their own doorstep - no one said they were stupid just unscrupulous.

All in all I think this thread should die and ask that the moderator locks it. That will not stop another being opened but this one is done.

GT <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back