• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Big Gas Hydro, New, been on the shelf for years

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkDanielsSr

Supporting Member
I bought this from a guy, Mike or Mickey, something similar near the Canadian border some time ago. I bought a used white one on Ebay and it ran ok, sold it (hate white boats) and tracked down the mfg. Once deal was almost finished, he got some bad press and complaints plus 2/3 of his hulls would not perform due to minor critical setup issues. We talked and he made a second set of sponsons for me, taller and moved the ride surface forward, last picture shows the radical difference in the two sets. I put it on the shelf and ignored it. I recently picked up carbon fiber boom tubes for it, the sponson boom tubes have not been installed or pinned, the boom blocks are in the hull, the motor mounting rails are in the hull, the hull and the carbon fiber cover for the motor and inside has not been cut. the hull itself has not been cut. There is a crack on one side of the top of hull and is pictured, I must have dropped something on it. I would not recommend this hull for a beginner. I would use a rudder on the left rear and a conventional 5 inch radio box inside. Two skis one on either side of the flex shaft are molded in the boat, Please see the pictures. I will take $300.00 plus shipping for what you see in the pictures including both sets of sponsons. The idea of a large aerodynamic wing has merit, I drove one that ran good, guy turned out to be not so trustworthy and I now build my own riggers. Hull is 9 inches wide, sponsons are 22.5 inches long, hull is 39 inches long. Only $300.00 plus shipping or possible trade or partial trade. It will be posted on other sites. Last two pictures to follow in column.

DSC00443.JPGDSC00444.JPGDSC00447.JPGDSC00448.JPGDSC00449.JPGDSC00450.JPGDSC00452.JPGDSC00453.JPGDSC00454.JPGDSC00455.JPG

Back