VS-1 Photos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can change the hinge pin angle but still run straight prop thrust angle . You can adjust the two independently from one another . Alot of plus points with the OS lower.Prop shaft is far superior to the K&B .

Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ed, Is there any version that is better then the other. Like an old model from new.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the OS motors are the same.. way back when.. they had a Piston that was cast and I like that old one better but no other changes have been made.. According to OS.

Grim

Grim, got to run the new VS-1 today at the fun run with the D-8 guy's and it was AWSOME right out of the box, totally fast, alot better than the TS-2 that I had, Jerry Dunlap even said I needed to send it back because it must be defective it was so fast, said he had your number on speed dial and if need be he could make a call. you guy's have hit one out of the park on this one for sure. it ROCKS. keep up the good work. Rick

set up

Sholund M440 cupped and balanced

OS XM 21

Wildcat 45%

prop even with the sponsons, o deg. tilt

My VS1 arrived today

and luckily in good shape, nicely packed.

Out of the box its looks great.....

Luckily an american guy living in Germany got me a nice OS for this tunnel.

Tunnels rule....

ROnald

It has come to my attention that the Villian that Mike Zaborowski made and sold when he lived in Wisconsin is now being "cloned" in China. I build the Villian in 2002 and now have one of these "Chinese Clones." This is an outrage. The "Cloned Villian" is nicer looking than the one I built!!! It's even built better!! And, they're calling it a VS1.

What? Mike's ok with having his Villian made in China?? Sorry, I must be under the influence of two other posts I've been following. <_<

It has come to my attention that the Villian that Mike Zaborowski made and sold when he lived in Wisconsin is now being "cloned" in China. I build the Villian in 2002 and now have one of these "Chinese Clones." This is an outrage. The "Cloned Villian" is nicer looking than the one I built!!! It's even built better!! And, they're calling it a VS1.
What? Mike's ok with having his Villian made in China?? Sorry, I must be under the influence of two other posts I've been following. <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO JERRY! Thats funny!

Nice ride Grim!

Tell me what are the mirrors off? they look VERY NICE! Great scale touch

yea.. dumb stuff but the decals on the boat were inspired by the tatoos on my body... eeeeeuuuuuu........... wana see my PEARCINGS!

Grim

Latest posts

Back