VS-1 Photos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all the haggling we got it done. This is as good as any Pro Built Villian.but hey Russ and Grim knew how to get it right. Pic dont do this boat justice its nicer than the pics. This boat deserves its own thread. Soon The VS-1 will gain control of the B-Sport Tunnel class. And its good enough for a first time user..................I LOVE IT can you tell............
FWIW, I saw the VS-1 first hand and I gotta say it's a real piece of craftsmanship. I thought Grim actually built it as a one off. When he told me it was a production boat, I was shocked. I am not a tunnel guy ,but man this product is REALLY,REALLY nice,and it performs.

Ron Jr

FWIW, I saw the VS-1 first hand and I gotta say it's a real piece of craftsmanship. I thought Grim actually built it as a one off. When he told me it was a production boat, I was shocked. I am not a tunnel guy ,but man this product is REALLY,REALLY nice,and it performs.

Ron Jr
OK you guys... KNOCK THIS OFF!! You're making me BUST!! ;) :lol: :D

The pictures and the VERY cool marketing add that just appeared in the latest RCBM, combined with what you that have seen it are saying here, is making me DROOL!!

I've been LOVING the excellent finish on my WoodStuff 28... I can't WAIT to get my hands on the VS1...

I wasn't a "tunnel guy" either, until a group of us here in the NW decided to convert some TS-2s to FE use... Now these boats are some of the BEST fun in RC Boat racing as far as I'm concerned... Killer combination of coolness, driving challenge, and ease of setup... and they work GREAT with simple FE setups... so they aren't terribly expensive to race either... I think I could literally spend an entire raceday just racing various FE tunnels and leave the rest at home! (hint-hint for those setting up the next all tunnel Worlds or whatever... ;) ) Heck, I've even been considering building a GAS tunnel lately... rather than a big mono or Thunder boat... ;)

Mike... keep up the good work... you obviously have your pulse on the cool stuff to offer... let me know if you need any more help getting things dialed up! ;)

Thanks Mike and AquaCraft for bringing the boat back. It's my all time favorite hull!

are these going to be a limited production hard to get boat or will there be plenty available come October?

Right now its looking good. However if demand is higher then we expect we might run out on the first batch quite fast. I know we are ready to pounce on the second batch of boats when and if we need to.

If there is a break in batches we will do our best to keep that time as narrow as possible.

Me.. im hoping we are going strong at batch 1000….

Really and truly... THANK YOU.. its your want for performance that has brought this boat back..

Thanks all

ROCK ON

Right now its looking good. However if demand is higher then we expect we might run out on the first batch quite fast. I know we are ready to pounce on the second batch of boats when and if we need to.
If there is a break in batches we will do our best to keep that time as narrow as possible.

Me.. im hoping we are going strong at batch 1000….

Really and truly... THANK YOU.. its your want for performance that has brought this boat back..

Thanks all

ROCK ON
You thought it would b\never happen! A few more months and the wait will be over. YOU WILL BE HAPPY

I´m from the netherlands and i´m also waiting for this hull.My supplier only can´t say a date :(

Looks like the VS1 is now "In Stock, Limited Quantities" at Tower... Mine's been on Backorder since June, so hopefully this means I'll be getting a package soon!

Looks like the VS1 is now "In Stock, Limited Quantities" at Tower... Mine's been on Backorder since June, so hopefully this means I'll be getting a package soon!
They must have just changed the status this morning, last night when I checked they were still on backorder. I also ordered one back in June.

i just got the call from Tower stating that mine is being shipped today

If yours has been on backorder that long, call them and tell em you still want it! Just got off the phone with them.

John

If yours has been on backorder that long, call them and tell em you still want it! Just got off the phone with them.
John
Thanks John... I took your advice and called... everything is set! I'd better get to work finishing up the conversion on my second Lawless lower so I'll be ready when it arrives!

yea guys.. they are IN STOCK.. YEA

Please read and head all the info in the manual.

Please CHECK THE SEAMS.... If you find one open at all make sure you re-seal it.. All in all its just part of owning a wood boat.

Blueprint the bottom if needed..

The nice thing about a wood boat is once all the work is done.. its the same boat year after year after year.. they just do not move much.

Thanks to all the guys that hung with us on this boat.. We hope to reward you with win after win..

Congrats all

Grim

yea guys.. they are IN STOCK.. YEA
Please read and head all the info in the manual.

Please CHECK THE SEAMS.... If you find one open at all make sure you re-seal it.. All in all its just part of owning a wood boat.

Blueprint the bottom if needed..

The nice thing about a wood boat is once all the work is done.. its the same boat year after year after year.. they just do not move much.

Thanks to all the guys that hung with us on this boat.. We hope to reward you with win after win..

Congrats all

Grim
When will the Ninja's be ready? :D

Larry

Mine just got shipped... :rolleyes:

waiting waiting waiting....

Hpopefully it won't take 3 months to find the Netherlands.........

Ronald.

Back