VS-1 Photos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are so correct....it worked with the VS1.....bring it on, ready to receive the request :)

http://www.aquacraftmodels.com/

Rw

P.S. be sure to say "outrigger hydro" :ph34r:

you should be punished for dangling such a carrot! :blink:

hahahah.. thats NEXT!....... kidding......or am I? :huh: :ph34r:

it may just be dangling now, but if enough of us "chase" it, we might be able to "catch" it............. it worked with the vs-1 B) !

Thanks Darren.

The suggestion has been submitted for the Ninja!!! Come on guy's let's hammer them with emails. Maybe it will work again. :D

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my VS-1 yesterday!

Its really well built, clear coat is good!

some problems i noted were: the stumble blocks are not sealed well and the balsa cut is really rough.

And I wish they would of put fillets on the right angles joints of the sponsons.

I have built a couple of Mikes Villians and this AAR is pretty sharp! I give it an "A"

Steve

Why on earth did I just buy another tunnel? :eek: I've already got 4 tunnels in my shop! :blink: What was I thinking? :rolleyes: This hobby is addictive! :wacko:

Good work on the VS-1 Russ and Grim! Can't wait for mine to arrive. I retired my TS2 and took a break from tunnels this past season, looks like I'll be racing them again in 2009!

Just got mine today, opened the box and the cowl is split at the seam between cowl and bottom nosing. Called Tower and they said send the whole boat back because they don't have cowlings. Don't want to do that after waiting 4 months. Help me Grim, help me. Thanks!

John

............Siren sounds...............

heheheh

PM me....... I might be able to help.......

Grim

I got the boat today and I could not be more impressed. It is as nice if not nicer then the Pro Built I bought in late 03' and I don't have to worry about sealing it. :D

Could someone explain a Pro Built Villian. When were they made?, how much and who built them? Thanks alot!

John

will someone that has a new vs-1 & an original villain s-1 compare fuel tank sizes? i want to know if the new plastic tank will fit the tank mount in the original villain that used a metal tank. thanx in advance.

will someone that has a new vs-1 & an original villain s-1 compare fuel tank sizes? i want to know if the new plastic tank will fit the tank mount in the original villain that used a metal tank. thanx in advance.
The plastic tank fits. The Pro built was built by a group of hand picked guys Grim had them all using his method and the boat came pretty much like a vs-1. They even started adding the correct weight in the tips under the deck during assembly.

Latest posts

Back