Two New TecnoPower .21 Powerhead Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone would like to get in on the first order, please email me. Rody said that they should have some ready to ship by the end of next week before they go to there big toy fair show. He also said that the response to them has been vary good. I will need to order them by Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Thank you,

Mark
mark , would the k/b red carb fit the tecno power .21 power head ?....thanks....bob

Bob, I do not know what the size is on the K&B red carb. I do know that the engine has a 15mm(.5905") bore for the carbs. Hope this helps.

If anyone would like to get in on the first order, please email me. Rody said that they should have some ready to ship by the end of next week before they go to there big toy fair show. He also said that the response to them has been vary good. I will need to order them by Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Thank you,

Mark
mark , would the k/b red carb fit the tecno power .21 power head ?....thanks....bob
bob, no it will not fit without a bushing. the red carb neck is too small at .437". a cmb .21 carb will work, as will any .550"/15 mm neck carb.

bob, no it will not fit without a bushing. the red carb neck is too small at .437". a cmb .21 carb will work, as will any .550"/15 mm neck carb.

Robin 15mm is .5905" not .550" Not knocking you just trying to head off any confusion. The Novarossi, OS 20J and the zoom NR carbs will also fit the Tecno engines.

Thank you,

Mark
aloha mark what would the price be

Robin 15mm is .5905" not .550" Not knocking you just trying to head off any confusion. The Novarossi, OS 20J and the zoom NR carbs will also fit the Tecno engines.
you're correct, mark. i was working with a faulty memory. **** CRS :p ....

Thank you,

Mark
aloha mark what would the price be

Aloha Buddy.

They are $300.00 shipped for this order.I must have payment by midnight 1/24/11. I will be placing the order with Tecno on 1/25/11 in the AM. After this order they will be $310.00 plus shipping. Paypal is [email protected] Please indicate in the notes section what the payment is for and if you need a M01 or M02 engine.

Just a reminder for you that would like one of these Tecno engines. Please get your orders into me by midnight Monday. The order will be placed on Tuesday.

Thank you,

Mark

I just mailed the Dutch distributor of Techno Power engines to see when and at what price they will become available on the market here. As soon as I know something I will let you all know.

After getting permission, I thought I would share.

I was at big brothers house ( AKA "lights" ) making some cowls while the Techo motors arrived. I must say they are very nice! The header that comes with them is designed well. In the 90* bend the diameter of the pipe looks to barley be reduced at all!

Tim Leyde

Got my motor in yesterday as well (LOOKS AWESOME), looking forward to doing some testing soon.

My wife also had a baby yesterday, so the boat stuff is on hold for at least a couple days... :D

I will post a new thread with my review, and lots of photos, internal etc.

~ James

Congrats on the new baby James. What type did you end up with?

I have made another post on the TecnoPower 21XM here. http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=44208
What type baby? The female variety. :D

The engine got was also the XM version, with a head button or two to try out.

~ James
Hi Gabe,

That's great news (about your little one), congratulations from me and Elza! Please pass our good wishes on to Meghan when you visit her.

My M01(XM) is scheduled to arrive here on monday! Very excited.

Cheers,

Wennie.

Got my motor in yesterday as well (LOOKS AWESOME), looking forward to doing some testing soon.

My wife also had a baby yesterday, so the boat stuff is on hold for at least a couple days... :D

I will post a new thread with my review, and lots of photos, internal etc.

~ James

Congratulations James.

Hope Meghan and the baby girl are just doing fine.

Ronald

way cool, james. both the baby & the engine :rolleyes: . hope mehgan & your new daughter are well. now the real fun begins! you just can't imagine the cool road you're starting down, the best journey you will ever undertake, imho ;) . btw, there is no manual to download, just OJT :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Niklas I hope you don't mind I repost this picture from your site.

This is a prototype of a stock .21OB that TecnoPower is working on. Please note that it is only a prototype. They do not know at this point if it will go into production or not yet.

I do like how the skeg is integated into the stuffing tube cover.

2760-TP-OB-prototype-rear.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back