Turkey Day Records Trial Huntsville, AL 11/24 & 25/ 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awsome, thanks for the vids Rodney, gives us something to stay motivated in the long off season. :)

Hey Martin, I'm lookin' for a driver, fired the last one, you look purdy good, you available? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent job from mark Bullard. The record is now here in district 5 were it belongs. And congratulations to Joe Warren for calling Mark into the record.
A big congratulations to Mark, Martin and David for the new records. B)
Jose' - "where it belongs"? Is that so? With that being said thank you for motivating me to bring it back to D12 in 2013 where it has resided for the last couple years. Game on fellas. ;)
Don, relax. I knew you was going to jump and hit the roof. I was just joking. The chase is on!!

Congrats everyone!

You guys sure are keeping Doug busy, before you know it we're going to have start paying him! LOL

Chris

Mark Boat was Running Very Good with the Rs101s. I guess those Brass head buttons DO WORK??????? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark, David and Martin all worked really hard for those records this time and a lot of repairs were done on most of the boats I'm thinking record trials are harder on boats then heat racing. The stress on equipment is unreal at the speeds these guys are pushing the boats. Some excellent driving too for the oval records. Sure nice to see everyone down for the last RT of the year.

Mark,

Your twin looked good in the video! I really wish I could have made it up there last weekend, I've still never been to a record trial.

Oh yea, that little .12 and .45 was squalling too.

\m/

Thanks guys! I didnt get everything on video that I wanted too, as I was too busy BSing with people. Missed Bullards record run (video wise). Wish I would have gotten that for him.

Ill be going back next year for sure.

That's ggod to know Rodney it was very nice to meet you and put a face and name together. Amazing how busy the record trials can get isn't it?

WHAT - Did I read that correctly - Mark Bullard's twin!!!! :p

Awesome Job Mark and Doc!!!!

Congrats Mark you got that thing running real smooth! After many years of fine tuning it looks like you have perfected your design!

Looks like we are gonna have to dust off the old twin and come out and play again :rolleyes:

Steve Pas

Marks boat was really "carrying the mail" There has been a lot of saw dust discussions[debating] frustrastions and tying different things at the shop at EMI and coming home from a lot of boat races discussing about what was needed to get the boat better and it all came together and it all paid off with the record run. The boat was incredibly smooth and obvioulsy fast through the turns. Again congrats. BTW saw dust is about to fly again in the shop at EMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Mark you got that thing running real smooth! After many years of fine tuning it looks like you have perfected your design!

Looks like we are gonna have to dust off the old twin and come out and play again :rolleyes:

Steve Pas

Marks boat was really "carrying the mail" There has been a lot of saw dust discussions[debating] frustrastions and tying different things at the shop at EMI and coming home from a lot of boat races discussing about what was needed to get the boat better and it all came together and it all paid off with the record run. The boat was incredibly smooth and obvioulsy fast through the turns. Again congrats. BTW saw dust is about to fly again in the shop at EMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Steve,

Yes the boat is just about where I want it. The oval record run was with the heat race setup. Offical straight away time with the heat race setup was 86 to 87 mph. Took the heat race props off and put a set of props I have been wanting to try for straight away and maybe heat racing and the speed went up to 94 mph. Bent on a little and the speed went up more to the final past of 98 to 99 mph.

Steve Pas

Steve, It is past time for you to get back racing. Doc

Steve Pas

Steve, It is past time for you to get back racing. Doc

Way past due. Dust em off Steve. Would love to see you guys out again.

Ron

Here are the numbers:

Huntsville Record Trials November 24-25, 2012

Martin Truex Jr A Hydro 1/3 OVAL 19.019 sec

Martin Truex Jr D Hydro 1/3 OVAL 16.999 sec

David Hall B O/B Hydro SAW 2.939 sec 76.556 mph

David Hall B O/B Hydro 1/3 OVAL 24.168 sec

David Hall P Hydro 1/3 OVAL 19.964 sec

David Hall S Hydro 1/3 OVAL 20.164 sec

Mark Bullard Twin Hydro 1/3 OVAL 18.423 sec

Paul

Good Job Mark Bullard! Looks like you knocked a good chunk off the old 1/3 mile oval record.

Awsome, thanks for the vids Rodney, gives us something to stay motivated in the long off season. :)

Hey Martin, I'm lookin' for a driver, fired the last one, you look purdy good, you available? :rolleyes:
Ha, bring one down ill drive anything :)

Here are the numbers:

Huntsville Record Trials November 24-25, 2012

Martin Truex Jr A Hydro 1/3 OVAL 19.019 sec

Martin Truex Jr D Hydro 1/3 OVAL 16.999 sec

David Hall B O/B Hydro SAW 2.939 sec 76.556 mph

David Hall B O/B Hydro 1/3 OVAL 24.168 sec

David Hall P Hydro 1/3 OVAL 19.964 sec

David Hall S Hydro 1/3 OVAL 20.164 sec

Mark Bullard Twin Hydro 1/3 OVAL 18.423 sec

Paul
Thanks paul!

Back