Turkey Day Records Trial Huntsville, AL 11/24 & 25/ 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally done and ready to go. See yall in a few hrs!!! i might be red eyed and grumpy lol.

Hanging out im Huntsville what a blast

Congrats to Mark and David. 46 dd very impressive

Well today was a horrible day 4 boats where damaged. thanks to Bill Zuber for letting us use his shop and tools,David hall, Glenn quarles, and Rodney Pierce all 4 boats are ready for tomorrow. we where very busy and it was very cold.

Congrats to mark Bullard for getting the 1/3 oval record it was very fast.

We will see what happens tomorrow.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Great day today!! Windy and cold but was great to get to meet people face to face and shake their hands. Even got to work on some boats that needed fixed for tomorrow after a few blow offs. Thanks again Mr. Zuber for letting us use your shop and tools.

Well today was a horrible day 4 boats where damaged. thanks to Bill Zuber for letting us use his shop and tools,David hall, Glenn quarles, and Rodney Pierce all 4 boats are ready for tomorrow. we where very busy and it was very cold.

Julian
What class did Mark get record in...Twin?

Julian
What class did Mark get record in...Twin?
Mark bullard has 1/3 Mile Twin Hydro 2 lap oval

Julian
This is what this hobby is truly about , friends helping friends

Good luck today guys.

Tim

Yet another record day for sure. Just left we will be back next season

i believe we had 6 records broken between Truex, Bullard, and David Hall great day today for records. I'm sure someone post the data for the records applied for soon.

Mark,s twin was carring the mail. Motors sounded line 21,s. He actually broke the record twice in twin hydro. He broke the record and immediately broke it again. We had a great time at the lake with everyone and had fun testing.

i want to thank the HSV club for putting a great record trials together everything ran smooth. I always have a great time there. I want to thank Joe W for coming over on Saturday and everyone that helped me out.. Rodney it was a pleasure meeting you and thank you. It was great to run boats after 5 months went thru all the parts i had for my Twin but it was still a great weekend. Thank you for the great hospitality now its time for me to leave the USA and head back to work overseas thank you so much and we will see each other next year..

Congrats to all Racers that Broke records

Julian Conde

This was one of those events you had to work for it, it did not come easy for anyone that is for sure! The weather Sat. was not kind to man nor boat but with some waiting so you could just squeeze out a good run and then go warm up your hands. Mark Bullard rocked out his 1/3 Mile Oval record in the rougher conditions of Sat. but those big heavy twins can hang on the rough seas also. (Mark set the fastest speed at the event also, 98+ MPH with his twin. Funny thing is Martin Turex's little 12 boat was only 1-2 MPH slower than that 1.01 twin, and Martin's piston is smaller that the carb bore on Mark's twin!!!) Sunday was a good day for weather, but pushing so hard on the boats/people there was some breakage. As I said you had to really want it to keep your shoulder to the wheel and keep pushing. Working up plans for 2013 now, we will have more record trials for sure. Make plans to come join in the fun for next year!

Paul

Great pictures Mark! Was a blast to meet everyone! I will be back next year for sure! Very good times!

I had the typical new boat blues, but I had a good time anyway. Got to see some old friends and meet some new ones. Be back next year better prepared. Had to go back to work this morning just to get some rest.

Good race.

Charles

Back