Turkey Day Records Trial Huntsville, AL 11/24 & 25/ 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awsome, thanks for the vids Rodney, gives us something to stay motivated in the long off season. :)

Hey Martin, I'm lookin' for a driver, fired the last one, you look purdy good, you available? :rolleyes:
Ha, bring one down ill drive anything :)
Kewl!

Just thinkin' in case that whole NASCAR thing doesn't pan out... :lol:
Terry, You can do it! That e-city pond is wider than you think. If you build the new boat like the templates it will turn just fine. :) Looking forward to the spring trials already. Come on down!!!

Awsome, thanks for the vids Rodney, gives us something to stay motivated in the long off season. :)

Hey Martin, I'm lookin' for a driver, fired the last one, you look purdy good, you available? :rolleyes:
Kewl!

Terry, You can do it! That e-city pond is wider than you think. If you build the new boat like the templates it will turn just fine. :) Looking forward to the spring trials already. Come on down!!!
Got the parts all cut out and ready to assemble, gonna be 6" longer than the old 30" tub. :)

Is it Spring yet? ^_^

Looks like Tommy Lee is THE MAN in tunnel records Some still standing after 20 Years...WOW

Last edited by a moderator:

Kewl!

...Or you could hire Hayden! I hear his old man used to be pretty fast?! Plus the whole MX & MMA thing is taking a toll on his body!!Awesome records guys! The numbers are pretty stout. Wish I was there!!

Back