Tunnel Championships azz whooppinn

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don Riek, I'm glad someone I know and trust has that fast lap title and I know I can trust you to polish up my new trophy that you're so graciasly giving me. Heck while you're at it you can go ahead and get my name engraved in it because after it gets to me it won't be going anywhere for a while. Don't feel bad Don. At least I have to make an effort to take that title unlike if "TunnelDon" had it. If he had it then I could use this useless 20% fuel that's laying around here so that I could save the good stuff for those Alabama boys ;) .

Jr.

Speaking of polishing, are you and your pit help going to be in Brandon for our District race? My fast lap trophy could use some shining up after all you guys drooling all over it. I'll be glad to bring it on by so y'all can touch it. Might even give you a peek at my First place District 3 trophies. Oh, that's right, y'all don't race District 3...

You guys are brutal to each other. Is it this bad in person? Maybe I need to reconsider attending. :p

Piper Chuck,

If you show up, be prepared to defend yourself! You will be among some "heavyweight" smack.

This is proof that if you wish for something long and hard enough that it just might come true.

As for you TopRound boy 443 you should be ashamed. Bringing your new boy friend to the race with you. I guess those long german winters give you plenty of time to think about well as you put it out side the box. Just so you know Don was crushed when he heard the news.Oh well jsut some one else to out run. I have never kicked any foreign but before. :blink: :blink:

Mr Bird thank you for being so concerened about my absence so now you can go from concerne to worried because we have unfinished buisness from the winter NATS no excuses about having to run the race. :eek:

Steve Hearl Mr AFI racing him self. Steve Steve Steve All I can say to you and your root tonic is be prepared for a large and i mean an extra large can of whoop ass to be comin your way Because I will get you Hearl and your little dog Otto too. :lol: :lol:

And last but not the least by no means there's Vans racing. ;) ;) To be continued
We will be adding one of these to our collection when we leave the S.C. ShootOut....

Gator340A.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been unable to post for the last 24 hours or so enroute back home. So I get home and I see some very week smack from you fella's

Hearl the Squirrel is this all you have to say "This is going to leave a scar" What is that?? Big boy like you cant handle a little scar. You have definately dropped out of contention for the Smack award! That pic of you at the Winter Nats definately Stevie Wonder :lol:

Gator I am really disapointed in you, you start this thread and go back into hiding after only one post. What happend did the bossman take your keyboard away again?

Grimmy is this smack talk? "When in doubt..turn it out" Your in last place and likely to stay trhere!

Thats enough for now............

Ron,, that is funny.. i have dumb a - - old timers as that was to be posted elsware.. Duha..........

Come to think of it when i get old... no.. i mean realy old... maybe i can grow up to be like you... what.. your boat needs a walker to get around the pond.. i did see one on the boat at the internats last year..

Ca-clunk - Splash

Ca-clunk - Splash

Ca-clunk - Splash

Ca-clunk - Splash

Ca-clunk - Splash

Grim out :lol:

Well here goes,As for Don not making the race,he will be missed,the upside will be that every one else will return home with their boats in 1 peice not 18. Clegg I hear once you've been in Germany for a little bit,theywill be able to call u guudintite, the glasses was to block the sheen from Byrds Head which you see did'nt make to the podiom once again,by the way Ron how many maybe's are there in a almost. Prey hell,don't you mean PRAY that your boat makes 8 laps Mr. Gator we've been waiting for u at the office,just because your going to start taking your meds orally is no reason to stop coming,please you know housecalls are extra, bye the way also I got my little dog Otto's teeth sharpened ,shots,and have had him dewormed,You know that old dog can still hunt and Bite Bad too. Mitch Sr. hope you get that Sport 40 finished up soon or the wood going to rot before u can get it sealed.

Listen here Mr AFI "Always Farting Indivdual" I placed much higher than you in D Tunnel and Sport 40 the only two classes we race in together. Looks to me like you should be Praying! You got a 2nd place trophy in Offshore because there were only two boats left after you wrecked the rest. About those glasses protecting you from the sheen of my head, have you looked in the mirror lately. That hair restoration surgery you underwent didnt work!

Grim what do you mean when you get really old. Dont worry though I'm sure someone will help you hobble up to the pit area. Thats some really rugged terrain so please be careful we dont want you to throw your hip out. :lol: Dont forget to pack your Medic Alert "Help I have fallen and I cant get up"

Carl, I am going to have to get royalties out of you for using my picture of the Gator.

Gabe I never did hear how you were doing with the yodeling classes???

Ron

Last edited:
The check is in the mail...and what was that other one? LOL

I may want to rent that Gator head and put it on the front of our 7.5mod boat like a hood ornament. What if we out run him with a gator head on our boat? We could take out some nose weight...bring it and we just may need to do that. LOL

-Carl,

This is proof that if you wish for something long and hard enough that it just might come true.

As for you TopRound boy 443 you should be ashamed. Bringing your new boy friend to the race with you. I guess those long german winters give you plenty of time to think about well as you put it out side the box. Just so you know Don was crushed when he heard the news.Oh well jsut some one else to out run. I have never kicked any foreign but before. :blink: :blink:

Mr Bird thank you for being so concerened about my absence so now you can go from concerne to worried because we have unfinished buisness from the winter NATS no excuses about having to run the race. :eek:

Steve Hearl Mr AFI racing him self. Steve Steve Steve All I can say to you and your root tonic is be prepared for a large and i mean an extra large can of whoop ass to be comin your way Because I will get you Hearl and your little dog Otto too. :lol: :lol:

And last but not the least by no means there's Vans racing. ;) ;) To be continued
We will be adding one of these to our collection when we leave the S.C. ShootOut....
hey carl . daggnabit ? you chaned your ph # agin . give me a call tonight .

Pardon the interuption there Mr. Irwin, this is a smack talk thread so if you got game bring it :p

Are you coming again this year?

Ron

I tell you what you all sound like a bunch of cacklin old women on here. Oh no my hair is fallen out ,oh no my hip is out of joint , oh no I can,t see my pecker cause my belly's in the way, oh no I have to put some thing on my boat so I can out run Gator. I know one thing yaw better start worrien about the azz whoopin yaw are fixin to get and stop worrien about yaws personal problems. :lol:

I guess since no one has been able to even come close to "steppin up to the plate" Ill have to pick on each and every one of you on an individual basis.

This one is for......, RON "BIRD"

Bird decided to come out a race tunnels with us at last years race, and quickly realized he was a few fries short of a happy meal to say the least. It was almost a good effort Ron, If I hadnt spanked that ass with the little "lynx that could", you might have more reason to be on here talking smack with the rest of the "REAL" tunnel boat racers.. but you didnt, so now you feel like your keyboarding skills (or lack of) will out outshine and possibly mask the fact that you cant drive a boat if your life depended on it. Are you gonna borrow (and destroy) another boat this year? or are you actually going to attempt to build and run your own? Being from the same state as the Atwells do you think you have enough mental capacity to handle it? Im thinking not. Im thinking that if brains were "taxed", you Ron Byrd, would get a rebate....No Sir, your dock doesnt quite reach the water...

Whats up with you pickin on Ole Jim Irwin? dont you know that this man helped pioneer this sport that we all enjoy so much? Do you get kicks out of talking down to old men like that? you should be ashamed Ron... :eek: I am embarrased for you and because of you. There is an old saying for mentally challenged people, "doesnt have both oars in the water".... you cant even find the **** boat man.

NEXT?

~James (Love ya Ron, :p )

I tell you what you all sound like a bunch of cacklin old women on here. Oh no my hair is fallen out ,oh no my hip is out of joint , oh no I can,t see my pecker cause my belly's in the way, oh no I have to put some thing on my boat so I can out run Gator. I know one thing yaw better start worrien about the azz whoopin yaw are fixin to get and stop worrien about yaws personal problems. :lol:

Please allow me help the northern boys or anybody else for that matter.. make sense of what Mr, Gator has just said..

Please allow me to inform you that you are sounding quite like chatty elderly females. Albeit your hair is falling out, O golly your hip looks a loose, O know, one can not see his privates because one has consumed to much southern comfort. Good lord now I have to let off the throttle to beat old rubber lips... I do however know one thing.. You might want to take note about the --- beeeeep --- you are going to receive from me.. And please leave your personal issues at home.. FUNNY LAUGH...

Grim

Scott he's got game dont he???

First to Grim and then on to Gabe

Grimmy I am surprised that you slam ole rubber lips cause I toasted you pretty good in my last response to you, What was it to much to handle and ya had to pick on someone who makes two posts in the span of a week? I think the boss must take Fridays off and thats the only time Tonya can play on the computer LOL.

By the way how in the world can some Cheeshead like you know how to interpert Redneck???

GABE..........

Here it comes back at cha "Mr Clean" Yeah you have always reminded me of the guy in the Mr Clean commercials with that sqeaky clean waxed up noggin of yours that apparently has nuthin but dead space between those ears! I hear that you left for Germany due to the fact that that little redneck town you left behind was going to start taxing people for deadspace and your bill would have sent you into chapter 11. :lol: Who was left behind to walk your goat down the road or did ya barter it off fer a plane ticket? PS did you ever sell all those junk cars that were parked in the front yard of your trailer before you left?

You see I used to race tunnels back in the day (which was probably before you were born and this point will lead to another response to your attack on my behalf) anyway back to my old tunnel days back when Mr John "Automatic" and I were a tad younger and in our prime. I once dethroned the King of Tunnels with a Trophy Tunnel that he made special for me so I would quit running that out dated Prather that I started running the 20 Tunnel class with. I thanked John very much for the opportunity to run better equipment and then proceeded to out run and out drive him. I soon dropped 20 Tunnel to go on to other classes that I had an eye on so yes its been a while since I drove them but its like riding a bike :p . I am by no means saying that John or myself are done cause we are still a force to be reakoned with and I still refer to him as Mr. Automatic and he refers to me as the Byrd of Prey cause I swooped down on him when he least expected it.

Yes its true that a friend of mine heard that I was coming to the CMB TC's last year just to score the race for you guys and he thought thats was quite gallant of me so he offered me his 40 Tinnel to race and I accepted. I was takin it easy just gonna have fun cause it wasn't my boat and low and behold if Tonya didnt try to take the lane I was in and busted the boat up, Not to get off of flamin you but just had to rub Gators nose in it a bit. Its my boat this year and yes I have two first places against the likes of Otto, Riek, Hearl, and a few other fine tunnel racers. Not that Hearl or Riek are but hey ya gotta throw a dog a bone once in a while :lol:

Also this time around and referring to one of your earlier posts "Is anyone running 60 Tunnel besides me" Yes sir I am and yes its a borrowed boat but I have been given the go ahead to go in GUNS A Blazin and it is a BAD azz.

Like I said before that little Lynx that could with that extra fuel tank got you by me last year in the Enduro but there is a different picture being painted right now by my good friend Mr. Piccaso :eek: I gotta say its looking real good for me and not so good for Mr. Clean. :blink:

Now onto the reference about my boating before you were born, I have been around along time but granted not as long as my ole buddy Irwin. He knows that I am just ribbin him and he can take it like a man so ya dont need to be defending his honor to try and get some brownie points, wow thats what that brown spot was at last years Internats now it figures I just thought Mr. Clean had a so called bad hair day but in fact had just scored some points.

Now who is a few fries short of a Happy Meal??? You aint playin with a full deck man!

Looks like I steped to the plate and hit a Grand Slam....................

Love back at cha Gabe :p

Ron

NEXT>>>>>>>>>>>>

I guess since no one has been able to even come close to "steppin up to the plate" Ill have to pick on each and every one of you on an individual basis.

This one is for......, RON "BIRD"

Bird decided to come out a race tunnels with us at last years race, and quickly realized he was a few fries short of a happy meal to say the least. It was almost a good effort Ron, If I hadnt spanked that ass with the little "lynx that could", you might have more reason to be on here talking smack with the rest of the "REAL" tunnel boat racers.. but you didnt, so now you feel like your keyboarding skills (or lack of) will out outshine and possibly mask the fact that you cant drive a boat if your life depended on it. Are you gonna borrow (and destroy) another boat this year? or are you actually going to attempt to build and run your own? Being from the same state as the Atwells do you think you have enough mental capacity to handle it? Im thinking not. Im thinking that if brains were "taxed", you Ron Byrd, would get a rebate....No Sir, your dock doesnt quite reach the water...

Whats up with you pickin on Ole Jim Irwin? dont you know that this man helped pioneer this sport that we all enjoy so much? Do you get kicks out of talking down to old men like that? you should be ashamed Ron... :eek: I am embarrased for you and because of you. There is an old saying for mentally challenged people, "doesnt have both oars in the water".... you cant even find the **** boat man.

NEXT?

~James (Love ya Ron, :p )

Last edited:

Pardon the interuption there Mr. Irwin, this is a smack talk thread so if you got game bring it :p

Are you coming again this year?

Ron

That there belly pecker problem is called a dick due. Cause your belly sticks out further than your dick due. :D

That there belly pecker problem is called a dick due. Cause your belly sticks out further than your dick due. :D

Pardon the interuption er I mean correction..........J Thats called a Dickiedo cause your belly sticks out father than your dickiedo. :lol:

Also known as Funitures desease " Your Chest dropped down to your drawers"

Also known as a Rednecks Spare tire but the little jack dont reach the ground to change it..........

:D

Ron

Pardon the interuption er I mean correction..........J Thats called a Dickiedo cause your belly sticks out father than your dickiedo. :lol:

Also known as Funitures desease " Your Chest dropped down to your drawers"

Also known as a Rednecks Spare tire but the little jack dont reach the ground to change it..........

:D

Ron

Not sure I'm ready to cast my vote for Byrd for "Smack"...is there a BS trivia award?

Maybe also"longest signature on IW"

Latest posts

Back