• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tuned Pipe Collection - Lots left!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Red Machine

I have a bunch of pipes I never did sell several years ago still kicking around in my cabinets along with tons of small hardware items. Email me for some photos and I will let these go cheap. I have 40, 60/80, and 90 size pipes. Probably more than a dozen.

I don't hang around here so responding with questions in posts will cause you a delay for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a bunch of pipes I never did sell several years ago still kicking around in my cabinets along with tons of small hardware items. Email me for some photos and I will let these go cheap. I have 40, 60/80, and 90 size pipes. Probably more than a dozen.

I don't hang around here so responding with questions in posts will cause you a delay for sure.
E-mail sent about 60/80 pipes. :)

E-mail sent about 60/80 pipes. :)
Email email sent to you about an 80 pipe

send pics of all stuff to [email protected]

send pics of all stuff to [email protected]

please email pics to [email protected]

thanks

chris

Just sent out about 10 emails, Roxyflash, what is your email address?

I know in the heap of pipes there is a Cooper 60 quiet pipe first, an Irwin pipe in 60 size I think, an INternational Products or maybe it's a Prather 60, there are two 80 size pipes that came with a twin rigger once but still don't know the brand and they are side by side in the photos.

IN the 3157 photo there are two pipes at the bottom I have no clue on, then either an INternational Product or Prather 60, then going up a black pipe anybody's guess, then one of those monster 90 pipes.

Then in the 3158 photo there is a CMB quiet pipe, then another monster 90 pipe all chromed, then an OPS6270 with box.

I have two headers and they both may be 60 but the one looks smaller and I haven't measured it yet.

I have no engines left but mostly small knick knacks like linkages, rods, some flex shafts (No hughey so don't ask). Servos, radios that are old now.

photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/15578915@N08/?saved=1

4329037532_fb3a22ed45_m.jpg

4328305003_323c2cecc9_m.jpg

4328305125_6a2faaab63_m.jpg

do you have any uncut or decent cut length 1/4 inch flex shafts? and if so length of them..thanks

tk

I have 10 1/4 inch flex shafts, the shortest pair are 15 inches to the stub weld and most are around 18-19 inches. All have stepped down prop diam after the strut to 3/16.

I have one 1/4 flex with 1/4 stub brand new at 24 inches.

I have 4 Octura 24 inch squared flexes w/o stubs for using a ferrule.

I ran 1/4 in the scales and so had stepped down stubs for those size props.

I'll add the photo to the link above.

will take all quiet pipes and mufflers. pls. send paypal address thanks tom
Tom, so far the Cooper quiet pipe is unclaimed. I can sell it for $45. The CMB may or may not be claimed - still waiting response. Any interest in the two quiet 90 pipes in case they are not claimed?

Back