thunder tiger mods

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It works also Hayden

Lets hope that the weather holds out for a run this weekend.

MAC attack VS the TT homo... LOL :)

I'll also bring the 4s villainS1 electric just for fun.

Yeah fingers crossed the rain stays away dave, I'm looking forward to hearing the mac attack get smoked by the TT wot wot wahhhh :p then be blown off the wake by the villian.

Have a question for you just in case i'm missing somthing, I purchased a 4s lipo for my starter & it's got 5.5mm bullets this is good because I need to be able to spin the starter in both directions, this won't hurt the lipo by switching around positive - negative on the starter wires to make it spin reverse? Hope you can understand that lol

See you sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah fingers crossed the rain stays away dave, I'm looking forward to hearing the mac attack get smoked by the TT wot wot wahhhh :p then be blown off the wake by the villian.

Have a question for you just in case i'm missing somthing, I purchased a 4s lipo for my starter & it's got 5.5mm bullets this is good because I need to be able to spin the starter in both directions, this won't hurt the lipo by switching around positive - negative on the starter wires to make it spin reverse? Hope you can understand that lol

See you sunday
It will be fine just don't arc weld!!!!! You are just reversing the way the motor spins correct? ??

See you sunday
It will be fine just don't arc weld!!!!! You are just reversing the way the motor spins correct? ??
Yeah just reversing the way the motor spins, the TT and OS start in the opposite directions and my starter dosen't have a reverse switch so thats how I get her to spin reverse. Just wanted to double check that I wasen't missing somthing. I did some research and after my old moto4 battery gave up starting the boats, found that a lot of the plane guys have gone to 4s on there starters. Picked up a 4s for $30 bucks, thats less than half the price of a new 12v battery.

Bloody G.F.C you could get a new TToutboard for under $200 bucks 6 months ago.....wow now there around the $250 mark. Price is not on her side as much anymore, but is still cheaper than other models.... I'll stop complaining, lucky I don't run novarossi :rolleyes:

I think RodneyP needs to decide on brand spanking new TT...... ;) there was 1 on ebay (NIB) the other day for under $200 in the US Rodney.

Hayden, I have one right now that runs pretty decent. Just nothing like when you hear an OS FINALLY hit that octave youve been trying to get, and it screams! My OS had about 3-4 mph on the TT on the same hull before the rod went.

Just trying to keep you on the TT team rodney :D I love my OS but the TT is my fav for sure. If you ask me the OS can be decieving because of it's high rpm makes an impression it's going faster, my eye ball radar tells a different story lol....

Just trying to keep you on the TT team rodney :D I love my OS but the TT is my fav for sure. If you ask me the OS can be decieving because of it's high rpm makes an impression it's going faster, my eye ball radar tells a different story lol....
I hope you can come to the Winter Spec in August and see how your TT fares.....

oh snap. TD is issuing a challenge there!

Dont get me wrong, I really like the TT. Liked them better before the price increase. But still like them.

The OS is for sure a stronger running motor though once you hit it right.

ohh that is a challenge ;)

Tim D if it wasen't a 4000 thousand klm round trip I would love to come and meet & race with you guys, would be awesome to come & meet all the aussi tunnel guys.

Rodney was that the OS that the rod went on.... :rolleyes: can I get a TT holla oh yeah....

Tim D if it wasen't a 4000 thousand klm round trip I would love to come and meet & race with you guys, would be awesome to come & meet all the aussi tunnel guys.

Rodney was that the OS that the rod went on.... :rolleyes: can I get a TT holla oh yeah....
Not those where fighting words!!!!

Not those where fighting words!!!!
No fighting words just in good fun I hope.... I just got my OS rebuild off tower hobbies yesterday, not bad $148 for P/l, I went v2 on that, rod,piston pin and circlips $145 plus 3 bucks shipping to oz.... sweet can't wait

Hayden, its all in good fun man. But I can assure you the number of replacement TT rod's sold has FAR surpassed the number of replacement OS rods's sold ;)

Back