The Orlando Culvert Dodgers 31st Annual Orlando Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck with the band. I'm going to see if we can get some round girls like thy have in boxing.

60 Racers and 212 boats

Don't wait until the last minute to enter.

It's filling up Fast!!

Get those entries in!!!!!

83 Racers and 301 boats

Don't wait until the last minute to enter.

It's filling up Fast!!

Get those entries in!!!!!

OCD would like to thank everyone for the overwhelming response and support we have received for the 2012 Orlando Winter Nationals!!!!

Total heat count has been reached. We are only accepting entries in classes that still have openings. If you want to be put on the waiting list for a class that is already filled please email me your name, the class and your primary / alternate frequencies you are running on. Names on the waiting list will be added to the race in the event of another racer dropping out of that class in the order they are received.

[email protected]

Go to rcRacingEvents to enter and to view entries.

www.rcracingevents.com/cgi-bin/browseraces.pl

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clerify Wayne,

Do classes like scale & sport 40 remain open till the entry deadline, or since they don't have the required 5 to make a class sre they cancelled as of today?

Rick....The classes not meeting the 5 boat min will remain open until Dec 15th. If they don't reach the 5 boat min by this date they will be pulled to make room for racers on the waiting list. All classes that have met the 5 boat min that are no filled will remain until the Jan 18th deadline.

Well , if no one enters B Mono I will run my ancient 3 D - DEMON that I got from Nubs pitman John . Problem is I need an Engine ...whatchagot out there !!

400+ BOATS DAM going to be a long 3 days in the retreave boat. :(

If the nitro spots don't fill up the gas guys will take them. So don't wait .

David

NITRO GUYS get your entries in ! B HYDRO'S .......break'em out , SPORT 40 , SCALE .......get on it !
Yes,come on nitros guy's.enter,enter,enter,enter,enter.
nitro guys get 1 heat per class I run all nitro sorry the classes i run are already filled. somebody needs to have a nitro nationals! It really sucks that I cant plan stuff this far in advance! I wish every one the best of luck!

NITRO GUYS get your entries in ! B HYDRO'S .......break'em out , SPORT 40 , SCALE .......get on it !
Yes,come on nitros guy's.enter,enter,enter,enter,enter.
nitro guys get 1 heat per class I run all nitro sorry the classes i run are already filled. somebody needs to have a nitro nationals! It really sucks that I cant plan stuff this far in advance! I wish every one the best of luck!
The IMPBA Nitro Nationals ARE happening,, Charleston is planning to run the same format as the Evansville club did this past summer.

I attended them, and I liked the format. The CMB club puts on a first rate event, so I woulnd't see why the Nat's 2012 would be any different

Why do some classes get more entrees than other's? Only allow 8 tunnels but as many gas cat's as you want, that's not right!
Shawn & others with these same concerns,,,

What is it you don't understand? All classes started with the SAME number of slots available. Wayne made it very clear, that a heat "cap" of 240 had been set.

Now, if there were 40 to 50 tunnel drivers, and they were entered early, THEY would have taken away from other class slots.

It IS the nature of our hobby,, there are more gas boats out there, and it seems the gas pilots seem to be on top of getting entered, EARLY!!!

So, it's not a matter of ONLY allowing 8 tunnels, and as many gas cats as they want,,, it's the way the entries were received.. At least you have 8 tunnels, and have met the minimum for a class,,, as you can see from my post in the scale & sport hydro section,, I;m trying to rally enough boats to make the scale & sport classes.

Wayne & the Orlando club,, I hope you don't mind me trying to explain the nature of the beast, and have explained it correctly.

Rick Bellinger Former, long time member of NAMBA D-3 (even before it was NAMBA) that still cares about racing in D-3 and it's members

Rick is correct you need to sign up early and that creates a situation where racers see who's on the list and it starts a snowball effect. No club has to save slots when guys procrastinate. As for tunnel people they are the best bunch of racers and the worst at getting together. Not hijacking a thread but in a month we have a 5 heat all tunnel event in Brandon and very few of the "local elite" tunnel drivers are on the schedule. How can you draw out of town competitors if you don't sign up and show others your ready to race.If you just take it for granted the classes will disapear. Rick did the right thing rallying the troop for the classes he wants to support at this event.

Mic

Back